Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
since cerra we are officially destination, sit back and watch them queue for a piece of the action.........all we need do is

giphy.gif

The one thing I’m gonna miss about us being good is all the meltdowns during trade period when we don’t get : insert best player looking to move here:

The meltdowns from opposition supporters will be epic when the best FA/trade targets nominate to come to Carlton after we’ve finished in the top 4 or 6, rather than previous years when we’ve finished 13th. 😂

The meltdowns from opposition supporters will be epic when the best FA/trade targets nominate to come to Carlton after we’ve finished in the top 4 or 6, rather than previous years when we’ve finished 13th. 😂
And apparently they will
Melt too because water girls are prettier
Will be one massive meltdown I tell ya

Even tho I agree we have other needs, I’d still love Taranto in navy blue!! I’m selfish 😂
If you want reasonable conjecture, the trade to look at is Josh Rachele. Has “refused” to extend his contract at Adelaide. He and family are mad Blues supporters. Not the coming trade period, but the next, I am watching for a big dollop of cream on the list.

Edit: Disregard above. Old fart who thought was across vast majority of things missed one and stuffed up…

Grab an insurance type or promising overage KPP in the mid season draft. Back up at the National draft with best available talls with our first two picks. Then Rachele next trade period, I am sure he wouldn’t destroy our salary cap getting to his destination club. Might take a bit to appease the Crows though. Could join the mosquito fleet or play higher (wing).

Last edited:
If you want reasonable conjecture, the trade to look at is Josh Rachele. Has “refused” to extend his contract at Adelaide. He and family are mad Blues supporters. Not the coming trade period, but the next, I am watching for a big dollop of cream on the list.

Grab an insurance type or promising overage KPP in the mid season draft. Back up at the National draft with best available talls with our first two picks. Then Rachele next trade period, I am sure he wouldn’t destroy our salary cap getting to his destination club. Might take a bit to appease the Crows though. Could join the mosquito fleet or play higher (wing).
Rachele signed a two year contract extension to 2025.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our priority this year has to keep the team together and get them used to winning. I don't think we need high profile and expensive recruits that will impact our ability to retain the list we have. We certainly need to recruit depth at ruck and key defensive areas and this can be done in mid season draft as we are in need of coverage in these areas this year, but we probably need to look at these areas with draft picks to build depth. I think we need to look at the draft for depth over next couple of years and after that recruit players to fit needs. We have a pretty young list so there won't be many retirements except maybe Ed over th next couple of years. I think we need to retain Paddy Dow as he knows our system and could thrive now with the way we play, and we will get injuries in the midfield at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back