R1 - 1 vote(was really bog)
R2 - 3 votes
R3 - 3 votes
R5 - 0 votes
R6 - 3 votes (Pitto injured)
R20 - 3 votes
R22 - 0 votes
R23 - 3 votes

8 games: 5 best on ground, 1 1 vote (should've been 3) and 2 no votes - 16 of his 30 votes in about a third of the season

Bottom line: Pittonet makes Cripps better.

The next time someone wants to question Pitto's ability consider this.
I think in a lot of those games we also played only the 4 main mids over 5. I wonder if it's different midfield structure or Pitto's presence which makes Cripps better.

Cripps w Pittonet

R1 - 1 vote(was really bog)
R2 - 3 votes
R3 - 3 votes
R5 - 0 votes
R6 - 3 votes (Pitto injured)
R20 - 3 votes
R22 - 0 votes
R23 - 3 votes

8 games: 5 best on ground, 1 1 vote (should've been 3) and 2 no votes - 16 of his 30 votes in about a third of the season

Bottom line: Pittonet makes Cripps better.

The next time someone wants to question Pitto's ability consider this.
Only 4 wins though

So we should have played Plowman more?
I think it's more that in a game that is so highly statistics based, it's quite easy to find a stat to suit any viewpoint.

Cripps has been a clearance beast well before Pitto came along. If anything it’s Cripps that makes Pitto look good.

Both.

Great to see Crippa win in 2022 but just got onto Sam Walsh at $11 for the 2023 Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley, Gunston and top 3 draftee is an impressive off-season for the Lions after playing off in a preliminary final.

Positions them as early favourites I'd suggest.

Losing McStay, Rich and Zorko getting on, 4th oldest list

And, may lose another best 22 if they want to add, Dunkley, Ashcoft (although don't rate him as highly as most) and Fletcher

Losing McStay, Rich and Zorko getting on, 4th oldest list

And, may lose another best 22 if they want to add, Dunkley, Ashcoft (although don't rate him as highly as most) and Fletcher
Yeah, but what an amazing midfield they’re building whilst playing deep into September.
playing list must be upgraded consistently, that’s the trick.
Go Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back