Blue's Defence

Remove this Banner Ad

surpstar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2003
Slough, UK
AFL Club
Richmond
What do we need to get our defence right?

The ladder shows that we have had the most points kicked against this year (339), and it's safe to say that we'd hardly played teams that are known as high-scoring..

When we get thornton n livo back we will be quite a good team. Watched a few matches from last year, and i saw thornton punch the ball in every contest. He was aginst carey and rocca and he punched the ball every time. He is a great defender. IMO when they come back we should play morrell across the half fwd flank. That is wher he is most damaging, and thats where he played with the roos

Our defence will be much better when we get Thornton and Livingston back. Like i've said before this year our defence has been somewhat unlucky because the opposition are'nt missing. So far it is 53.21 for the season which is a rediculous 72% accuracy.

Waite_30 said:
When we get thornton n livo back we will be quite a good team. Watched a few matches from last year, and i saw thornton punch the ball in every contest. He was aginst carey and rocca and he punched the ball every time. He is a great defender. IMO when they come back we should play morrell across the half fwd flank. That is wher he is most damaging, and thats where he played with the roos
Nope, he played in the forward line for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back