Bluey &/or Moderators

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate Frodo was banned for a week around the 25th Feb, how come he hasn't shown up at Bigfooty as yet, his suspension has to be over by now, no matter what type of calender you guys are using

Your mate mantis is also yet to show up :D :D

Seriously Bluey is away untill friday and he and only he has the power to suspend and not suspend.
Chances are Frodo and mantis will be back by then.

Originally posted by Asgardian
My mate Frodo was banned for a week around the 25th Feb, how come he hasn't shown up at Bigfooty as yet, his suspension has to be over by now, no matter what type of calender you guys are using

I'm still outa chat though..........never ending ban methinks:confused:

Frodo - I have just tried to fix that for you, let me know if it works or not. If not, I have no idea what the problem is.

Danni

No, neither Frodo or Frodo2 can get in. Both can log in but when chat is clicked it Just reverts to the log in screen and says I cannot access chat.

Thanks for trying anyhow Danni but I think Bluey is in control of this one :( .

I doubt if it's Ethan :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't work and I have the no cookie option checked. Frodo has 'never been able to get into chat', that's why Frodo2 had to be created.

This is not a simple problem. From different threads I have been in I reckon at least 25% of members can't acces chat.

It may be a good idea to put a poll on the main board 'Can you get into chat' and see how bad the problem really is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back