Board Changes: Licuria and Sizer in (Camplin and McMullin omitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

so 2 more yes people and Eddie's Mates
You are completely wrong. My wife has worked with Sizer, and I can assure you she has a mind of her own. This is a very strong addition to the board.

Am I right in saying our board has gone from zero women to 50% women over the space of 3 years?

No.

Sally Capp became a board member around 2003 (?)

When she left, she was replaced by Camplin.

So we’ve had an unbroken chain of at least one female on the board for around 15 years.

Might have been better if you had at least clicked on the link you supplied and had a quick look at the photo of this Gavin Brown, and not posted that!!:-
gavin-brown.jpg

Gee, Gavn Brown has really let himself go :eek:

Like the additions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only believe in addition and multiplication.

To anyone who goes for subtraction or division I say: does not commute.

We only believe in addition and multiplication.

To anyone who goes for subtraction or division I say: does not commute.
Inverse operations.
Light and shade.
Life and death.
Jedi and Sith.

No.

Sally Capp became a board member around 2003 (?)

When she left, she was replaced by Camplin.

So we’ve had an unbroken chain of at least one female on the board for around 15 years.

And don’t forget the formidable Christine Holgate.

Good appointments at face value. We can’t know how they’ll perform at Board level, and Sizer is unlikely to have come via the ‘Eddie’ stream. But they bring variety and diversity which is a good thing.

How were they appointed? Was it a board vote? Did they apply? Was it Eddie that approached one or the other or both? Questions you may not know the answers to but I'd like to know the appointment process.

How were they appointed? Was it a board vote? Did they apply? Was it Eddie that approached one or the other or both? Questions you may not know the answers to but I'd like to know the appointment process.
I'm pretty sure they applied. And since they were the only two applications they didn't need to be elected

Which company? Worked with in what capacity?

My wife works in government and has worked with her on some recent projects. I’m not going to give a detailed account though. Suffice to say that to according to my wife, “Sizer will be a huge asset.”
You can choose to believe my wife or not, but I have no choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back