Mod. Notice Board Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you may have notice the board has been renamed from "Real Dream Team" to "Other Fantasy Games". Given the rapid decline of RDT and the emergence of other fantasy competitions such as BBL, NRL and the American Sports, we've reworked this board to be all inclusive. You shouldn't notice any real change, other than new threads emerging on other fantasy games.

To make it easier for people to find things, we ask you to prefix your thread title with the fantasy game,

ie:
[RDT] Round 1 trades
[BBL] Match discussion
[NRL] Player X vs Y vs Z
[NRL] My preseason team

Some of you may have notice the board has been renamed from "Real Dream Team" to "Other Fantasy Games". Given the rapid decline of RDT and the emergence of other fantasy competitions such as BBL, NRL and the American Sports, we've reworked this board to be all inclusive. You shouldn't notice any real change, other than new threads emerging on other fantasy games.

To make it easier for people to find things, we ask you to prefix your thread title with the fantasy game,

ie:
[RDT] Round 1 trades
[BBL] Match discussion
[NRL] Player X vs Y vs Z
[NRL] My preseason team
Not happy with the change.
I would much rather separate threads on each of the fantasy comps.

This is just sad

Uuurrggghhh.

giphy.gif

I must be the only one who likes it lol seeing as i play all the other games.
Definitely better to separate BBL NRL Supercoach from main AFL one.
Suppose you could have an RDT games one and then a Supercoach (Other games one)

I must be the only one who likes it lol seeing as i play all the other games.
Definitely better to separate BBL NRL Supercoach from main AFL one.
Suppose you could have an RDT games one and then a Supercoach (Other games one)

Surely a Sportsdeck thread is more than enough. Why include NRL Supercoach at all?

Quite a few play the NRL game.

Fine, but stay in the Supercoach thread with an NRL subheading. Having it lumped in with all the Sportsdeck competitions is stupid and now RDT is completely lost.

Yeah it seemed to work fine before.

The change is totally unnecessary and any chance of revitalising the number for RDT has gone with it.

The change is totally unnecessary and any chance of revitalising the number for RDT has gone with it.
Totally agree. I see absolutely no reason for the change other than the fact that the RDT forum was being inundated with other fantasy league threads.
This is no doubt why it's happened.

Totally agree. I see absolutely no reason for the change other than the fact that the RDT forum was being inundated with other fantasy league threads.
This is no doubt why it's happened.

But they were all part of the Sportsdeck organisation. To me it made total sense to just rebrand as Sportsdeck Fantasy.

All they've done now is add the Supercoach NRL to this category and change the title so we have no idea it's RDT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiska can we get tag prefixes made up though so it will be at least more immediately identifiable

Like a RDT one

NRL SC
BBL SC
NFL

Etc
Have already requested this. Chief is on it.

Also, once created you can click on that tag and it will filter the threads to that tag only so make it easier to navigate the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back