News Board renamed, moved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Excluding Gold Coast, teams in the first half of the alphabet have won an average of 51% of their matches - teams in the 2nd half of the alphabet have won an average of 44.5% of their matches.

Teams in the first half of the alphabet have won 79% of the Premierships (90 out of 114).

GWS Giants is also a good length for formatting tables of stats and records. Lets hope the Club, the AFL and the media also go with it. :thumbsu:

Would be really good too if a supporter name prevailed over what some marketing parasite might come up with!

RogersResults

Thanks Chief!

What about changing who users support in their profiles from Western Sydney to GWS GIANTS?

I think posters can do that for themselves.
Get your act together. Go GWS Giants. :thumbsu:
You just get that sense that its getter closer to their first game of AFL.

I think posters can do that for themselves. Get your act together. Go GWS Giants. :thumbsu:
You just get that sense that its getter closer to their first game of AFL.

What are you on about? No we cant. Where it says the team we support it says Western Sydney........

get your act together

What are you on about? No we cant. Where it says the team we support it says Western Sydney........

get your act together

You can if you "support" every team you can fit into the "other teams" section. :rolleyes:

You can if you "support" every team you can fit into the "other teams" section. :rolleyes:

You do know GWS Giants and Western Sydney are the same team? :facepalm:

What the other bloke was talking about was where is says "Western Sydney" in our profile in Orange (Look to the left of this post) changed to "GWS Giants"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know GWS Giants and Western Sydney are the same team? :facepalm:

What the other bloke was talking about was where is says "Western Sydney" in our profile in Orange (Look to the left of this post) changed to "GWS Giants"

No s**t. I was referring to (and rolling my eyes at) Black Falcon's effort - "SwansCrowsPortFreoGCGWS".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back