Bob Hawke Has Died

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently each child got 750k including the widows son. But the widow got to keep the 15 million dollar house! When she dies the step son will get everything. ****ed up and good long game by the widow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently each child got 750k including the widows son. But the widow got to keep the 15 million dollar house! When she dies the step son will get everything. f’ed up and good long game by the widow
and you know this how?

Because that is why the kids are going to court over the Will. Once it goes to Blanche's side its gone from the Hawke side for good.

My point was that he had some very specific figures which I have not seen quoted publicly and I very much doubt that anything like this would be public.
I would also think that Bob had a fair bit more cash to spread around over and above the Mansion.

My point was that he had some very specific figures which I have not seen quoted publicly and I very much doubt that anything like this would be public.
I would also think that Bob had a fair bit more cash to spread around over and above the Mansion.

I remember seeing $15m, but not for the house. For what was going to Blanche.

I remember seeing $15m, but not for the house. For what was going to Blanche.

So the numbers don't add up, even via the speculation that you've seen.
It just pisses me that people feel the need to speculate on s**t that they have no idea about.
Bob's dead, so why is there a need to stamp on his grave and, frankly, who cares?

So the numbers don't add up, even via the speculation that you've seen.
It just pisses me that people feel the need to speculate on s**t that they have no idea about.
Bob's dead, so why is there a need to stamp on his grave and, frankly, who cares?

Former PM's family fighting over his millions isnt an interesting story? This will go to the Supreme Court for sure.

Former PM's family fighting over his millions isnt an interesting story? This will go to the Supreme Court for sure.

The family of a truly great Australian having a public spat over his estate isn't interesting to me, just sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back