Alien/UFO Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd heard of the Lazar story a long time ago, so always had an interest in it.

Listened to the podcast a few nights ago which I thought was quite good. So was keen to get into the doco some time this weekend. Then done a little bit more reading on the subject and came across this article which refutes a lot of Lazar's claims.

I was always a little on the fence regarding his story. Maybe 60/40 on Lazar's side. After reading the article, I reckon I'm 80/20 the other way. Obviously I can't verify anything on either side, but he does bring up some good points. Well worth the read if you have time.

Either way, it's definitely an interesting topic. I really do want it to be true, just don't know. If he has been bullshitting for the past 30 years, he's pretty good at it so hats off to him.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Listened to the podcast a few nights ago which I thought was quite good. So was keen to get into the doco some time this weekend. Then done a little bit more reading on the subject and came across this article which refutes a lot of Lazar's claims.

I was always a little on the fence regarding his story. Maybe 60/40 on Lazar's side. After reading the article, I reckon I'm 80/20 the other way. Obviously I can't verify anything on either side, but he does bring up some good points. Well worth the read if you have time.

Either way, it's definitely an interesting topic. I really do want it to be true, just don't know. If he has been ********ting for the past 30 years, he's pretty good at it so hats off to him.

I read that article. He bangs on about the specifications of the Jet Engine car like it actually maters. How many guys modify their car and exaggerate about its abilities?

He also talks on behalf of Lazars friends without ever having spoken to them.

Also, keeping up the lie "keeps him out of jail" :think:

"I know folks who have been there, including a helicopter pilot who landed on Papoose Lake" -
sure you do

If all these reprints of yearbooks from the school he allegedly attended are so easily available then why hasn't someone just bought them for a period of a few years and really debunk it?

I have no skin in the game either way but there was about as much evidence of Lazar being a fraud as Lazar has of there being UFO's.

Either way, it's definitely an interesting topic. I really do want it to be true, just don't know. If he has been ********ting for the past 30 years, he's pretty good at it so hats off to him.

Saw this last night as well, however in the doco they uncovered a class photo of him at one of the colleges he always claimed to have studied at as well as the hand scanner he claimed was used at the facility he worked at, so who really knows. Like you, I want it all to be true & it feels like it is (to me) but one always has to be a bit sceptical with this stuff.

That article was an epic ego trip

Came across as someone with an axe to grind.

What might bore you may well fascinate others, that's not a reason for someone not to watch.
Well first of all i never said it bored me, quite the opposite as I said the story is fascinating. But unfortunately the story doesn't get the chance to be told to the best of its abilities due to how poorly the doco is made. This is a thread where we review what we watch, I'm allowed tell people not to bother watching it, just like you're allowed think its a great doco. There are no wrong opinions, just sh!t docos.

Listened to the podcast and thought it was awesome - couldn't wait to watch the doco which ******* sucked.

During the podcast I could feel the flog director sitting their waiting to chime in with s**t the whole time. To his credit he lasted until about half way til he started ranting - even Joe was like you need to be more clear we don't know what you're talking about. I thought * I hope he isn't in the doco too much, and indeed he was. What was up with the weird voice-over too lol.

I believe Bob. I don't see why he'd continue to lie about this stuff for 30 odd years. Also trying to wipe him from any records of working at Los Alamos only to be found that he did work there is pretty shady.

So does he have Element 115 somewhere or not? I didn't get that part.

Just listened to this Podcast today, fascinating stuff.

I then watched a bit of it on youtube with a body language side analysis as well as flashbacks to older interviews, and if Bob is bullshitting, he is extraordinary..

not once did he flinch, scratch his head, make weird hand or face movements.

Held eye contact with Rogan the entire time he spoke, I reckon that is very telling.

I believe Bob. There is nothing for him to gain by doing this. Interesting that he wont take any money, wouldn't even let anyone pay for his flights over etc. If he wanted fame and money, he would have been on the public speaking circuit making thousands a day.

The detail he goes into is amazing. Taken a polygraph test and passed as well.

Strongly believe the only reason he is still alive today is because he has spoken out. Would be suss as * if he just died all of a sudden after what has happened.

reckon he will be proven as being spot on in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally got around to watching Lazar's story on Netflix recently and agree it would be hard to maintain his story for over 30 years.

One of the most intriguing aspects is element 115 (Moscovium). How is it made in large quantities and is there a stable isotope??

Every element other than hydrogen has been formed by nuclear fusion (starting from hydrogen), whether in stars or from supernovas.

Uranium (element 92) seems to be the heaviest naturally occurring element and everything heavier is artificial. Plutonium (94) can be generated in large quantities in nuclear reactors, and slightly heavier elements up to Fermium (100) from neutron bombardment. But anything with over 100 protons can only be made in trace amounts (a few atoms at a time) in particle accelerators so you can't make a visible lump of the stuff. If 115 isn't made in stars or from supernovas, it must've been made in some sort of fusion reactor at huge energy cost! I guess it might be possible one day...

Then there's the question of stability. Physicists speculate that a super heavy island of stability exists. The ratio of neutrons to protons increases as elements become heavier; this increases the average distance between protons to reduce repulsive forces. The problem with trying to make new and more stable super heavy elements is getting enough neutrons to fuse. Of course element 115 wouldn't necessarily have to be stable (U-238 is almost stable and has many uses), but you don't want it to decay in a few days either. The heaviest isotope of 115 observed so far has the longest half life (still less than a second), so a relatively long lived or even stable isotope isn't out of the question if you could somehow add more neutrons.

Then there's the use of 115 to manipulate gravity. It sounds unbelievable, but Lazar insists it's true and comes across as honest.

New doco out on Netflix detailing Bob's story which is fascinating as fu** & he's also appeared on a recent Rogan podcast with the film maker. Very hard not to believe him so yeah, we are not alone peeps! ;)
Every single ufologist comes up against the same psychological/mystical barrier

Whatever is going on it's not aliens from another planet in our universe, at best they are interdimensional creatures but far more likely the elemental beings of the occultists, which is to say more automatons of nature that take their form from your own subconscious expectations, in the past these lifeforms were seen as fairies and elves, but now that interstellar space is the great unknown (as opposed to the forest) we see aliens

New doco out on Netflix detailing Bob's story which is fascinating as fu** & he's also appeared on a recent Rogan podcast with the film maker. Very hard not to believe him so yeah, we are not alone peeps! ;)

I just watched the podcast today. Funny as * how animated Joe Rogan gets about it and going off on his own tangents

Another good UFO podcast on JRE #1361 was with David Fraver. A senior navy pilot who witnessed something in the water back in early 2000's I think from memory. Very credible witness, it's a great listen.
Richard Sauder did a book on under water bases

His first one was the one we prob all know and have seen

I never did get his 2012 one Hidden in Plain Sight, but prob should

Remove this Banner Ad

Back