Bob Murphy - 300 games

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what's sad? Hating on a bloke for no reason at all. Why are you even here?
I'm sorry my opinion is different to others.

Why do you need to post crap like "2nd worst 300 gamer behind Drew Petrie."?

Anyone who plays 300 games is a champion. And I said that in Petrie's thread too.
Norfies are in a pretty dark place atm. Never mind the sour grapes, not every club disrespects their club legends, as the Rooboys will learn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a dry sense of humour and is good to listen to. But the media fornicate themselves over him which makes him unbearable.

Full credit to get to 300 games.

Still remember when Rocco slung him to the ground and he did his first ACL.

Hating Bob is like voting for an unpopular and shitty candidate to prove you "think for yourself", just without the consequences.

Has been excellent across half back for years, lead the club back from the wilderness in 2015 and obviously has a much healthier perspective on life than any of his detractors.

Why do you need to post crap like "2nd worst 300 gamer behind Drew Petrie."?

Anyone who plays 300 games is a champion. And I said that in Petrie's thread too.

Technically both statements can be correct!

Nonetheless, 300 games as a genuine match winner, missing large slabs of time with injuries, universally liked, arguably the most recognisable Doggie for non-followers over the last decade and probably last of the Bobs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back