Prediction Bob Skilton Medal 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Role Player I guess and gets measured on executing that?
Exactly! no surprise that GWS tried to blanket Lloyd in our match and managed to hold him to 6 disposals to half time. Which also coincided with our poorest patch in the game.

Horse swung the magnets at half time and got him involved.

Would love some analysis on goals resulting from Lloyds posessions. Or even posessions retention for passages where Lloyd is involved. I imagine he rates highly there.

Exactly! no surprise that GWS tried to blanket Lloyd in our match and managed to hold him to 6 disposals to half time. Which also coincided with our poorest patch in the game.

Horse swung the magnets at half time and got him involved.
No surprise at all. In a pre-match interview a couple of hours before the final that's exactly what Leon Cameron said he was going to do / who they'll be concentrating on thwarting! Horse needs to get some scouts to listen in to opposition coach pre-match interviews maybe?

No surprise at all. In a pre-match interview a couple of hours before the final that's exactly what Leon Cameron said he was going to do / who they'll be concentrating on thwarting! Horse needs to get some scouts to listen in to opposition coach pre-match interviews maybe?
I think they would know that without listening to pre matches !

The biggest surprise last night was that Tom McCartin did not make the Top 10. I then remembered he only got a late nomination in the Board's own ypoty.

The biggest surprise last night was that Tom McCartin did not make the Top 10. I then remembered he only got a late nomination in the Board's own ypoty.

McCartin’s back end was great but his first half wasn’t great

Don't know where else to put this but did anyone else hear Andrew Ireland last night say they will have some announcements soon regarding our strip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delighted the Skilts winner has re-signed. Everyone hopes Smokey Dawson is next.

At some stage I reckon it is worth exploring the composition of the top 10, both who made it and who did not. Yes those that play the majority of the season are inevitably advantaged. Still I think it is worth exploring whose contribution is recognised.

I still remain puzzled by the results.

Just looking at our regular defenders I was a bit surprised McCartin did not make top 10, despite playing every game. Meanwhile Lloyd came 2nd despite missing a game. Not saying Lloyd did not deserve recognition from the Coaches.

I wonder what other Board contributors think.

Delighted the Skilts winner has re-signed. Everyone hopes Smokey Dawson is next.

At some stage I reckon it is worth exploring the composition of the top 10, both who made it and who did not. Yes those that play the majority of the season are inevitably advantaged. Still I think it is worth exploring whose contribution is recognised.

I still remain puzzled by the results.

Just looking at our regular defenders I was a bit surprised McCartin did not make top 10, despite playing every game. Meanwhile Lloyd came 2nd despite missing a game. Not saying Lloyd did not deserve recognition from the Coaches.

I wonder what other Board contributors think?

meh well they are still clearly in shock that Kennedy did not win... standard issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back