Remove this Banner Ad

Brian Perrin

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2011
Singapore
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry to be the one who breaks this

If he wants to be involved at club level on an ongoing basis no bad thing getting experience elsewhere

I’ll miss his cheerleading from the side

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can stomach this more than Gia to Essendon and Boyd to Collingwood. Good luck to him branching out to new opportunities where he can find them. May have run out of media options or wants a change. Freo is probably the least offensive choice too. Served us well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on him. He is ethical in his choice not to go to a Adelaide or Essendon, but to a club that could do with a bit of success. Isn’t the CEO an ex doggie?

Yeah, Simon Garlick. Mathew Boyd is also at Freo currently.

Good luck Bob.
But if you listen to Bob himself he was dreamy and aloof during most of his playing days. And fired up when needed at a time of crisis. Then got AA captain. But there were three men of that era who were epic team men, different in their own ways. One is at Freo now as assistant coach, Matty Boyd. One is working for our marketing?? Dale Morris and the other was Picko. We need to harness more out of Morris and Picko, these three are legendary even beyond Bob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Bob.
But if you listen to Bob himself he was dreamy and aloof during most of his playing days. And fired up when needed at a time of crisis. Then got AA captain. But there were three men of that era who were epic team men, different in their own ways. One is at Freo now as assistant coach, Matty Boyd. One is working for our marketing?? Dale Morris and the other was Picko. We need to harness more out of Morris and Picko, these three are legendary even beyond Bob.

1631042891404.png

"Former Western Bulldogs’ skipper Bob Murphy says he will be “all in” at Fremantle as soon as he starts as their new head of football and high performance later this year.

He expects to be on a steep learning curve as he oversees the club’s AFL and AFLW programs in a broad operational role within the football department that will also encompass leadership."

I don't mind Freo so I give permission for him to go ahead.

Good luck Bob.
Daniel Cross went okay in that department too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back