Bob

Remove this Banner Ad

I really enjoyed watching and loved the casual conversational tone throughout. The sharing of anecdotes was great and I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 5 minutes I was like, what is this crap, but it gets better. I like the fact that it sets up a casual conversation and gives a different perspective than the open mike snooze fest. I like the style and can't wait to see the Fyfe interview.

Sitch would have royalty payments flowing out the ring hole. Id bet he is a millionaire many times over.
I liked Bob.
It will only get better.
Fyfe one looks a ripper.
Loved the Fyfe line that was something like " we say stuff like if we dont start well this quarter, your family is dead". Dude might actually be funny.

It wasn’t terrible but gee Bob has a few tickets on himself

I haven't felt that, although can see how the perception is perceived.

Once upon a time, Murphy was a classy HBF. He wrote for the Age and was pretty understated. Everyone loved him cause he was skinny but skillful. Like the bulldogs people wanted him to taste success. Then he did his knee in the ultimate fairytale season, and at the time when he was called up by Beveridge people wept with joy. But something happened, he was perceived as taking the glory from his teammates. At that point the wheel turned and he started to get more criticism. Add to that an increased media presence and BOOM! More opportunity to shine and receive pot shots. Maybe its bob fatigue, people have had enough of him for the time being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back