Bob

Hawk_francais

Cancelled
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gillard's was sleep inducing, the rest ? Pretty good.
Agreed. No point interviewing anybody with that much media training. In fact it was also pretty boring to hear from Fitzy. I enjoyed the episodes where we heard a really different perspective on footy. Ryan Fitzgerald and Lehmo... come on, we've all heard them babbling from our TV way too much.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They are most certainly not cut from the same cloth. He does indeed walk to the beat of his own drum.

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think I said last year that I'd LOVE to know which f'a'rk'head wa'n'ker thinks that wobble-cam on that show is a good idea. I would really like to hear them try to justifying it. Is it meant to be hip and artsy? FFS!!

FFS, it's not a fight scene in a movie, even then it can be overdone. I can't put into words how DUMB that is. :D

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Really enjoyed the fev episode tonight. Seems a ripping fella.
Was fantastic. so giving of himself and not afraid to talk about his shortcomings in the past.

Bloody hell. What's that sound? Sounds like the bottom of a barrel being scraped.

Show should've ended after the Rob Sitch episode.

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Actually, some god points were made - particularly the discussion about footy fans always needing to be upset and outraged about something :)

Anyway, Sam Pang this week should be great!

Back