Recommitted Ian 'Bobby' Hill + R3 (40) to Collingwood for R3 (43) + F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond loved him in his draft year and were set to take him until Collier-Dawkins slid. Wouldn't be a bad buy-low option for a club needing a small forward. I don't think his efforts this year are a reflection of what he's capable of.

Richmond loved him in his draft year and were set to take him until Collier-Dawkins slid. Wouldn't be a bad buy-low option for a club needing a small forward. I don't think his efforts this year are a reflection of what he's capable of.

I don't think you particularly need him, esp with young Maurice Jnr showing some really exciting signs

You should target someone like Dunkley instead IMHO

Essendon and Collingwood weren't the first moves Bobby tried to pull.

Late in the season he was trying to get back to WA first, though refused to entertain Fremantle instead only wishing to go to West Coast who did not want to get the deal done after multiple meetings.

Essendon and Collingwood weren't the first moves Bobby tried to pull.

Late in the season he was trying to get back to WA first, though refused to entertain Fremantle instead only wishing to go to West Coast who did not want to get the deal done after multiple meetings.

They didn't show any of that in Show Me The Money!

We should be having a serious look at him. Desperately need more pressure in our forward half and Breust isn't getting any younger.

Why would we want a small forward who doesn't apply much pressure or hit the scoreboard?

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's only 22, has upside and wants a fresh start. Makes absolute sense to have a chat with him.

Bit of a nothing player at this stage. Talented but doesn't do much.

39 games in 3 and a half years. 9 touches, 0.8 goals, 2.5 tackles a game.

For a guy his size you want to see him regularly popping up and kicking a few goals and/or being a real defensive pest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies apparently interested

Not sure he’s a need for them tho
Think he would be a good get for the pies. Outside of the 3 regular small forwards (Elliott, Ginnivan and McCreery) the only other one on the list is the untried Murley who also could end up a mid.
Hill is also in the age range where the pies are low in numbers due to a few dud trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back