Competitions Bob's Health & Safety Protocol Bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Player update:

Of the three new outs, Logue was the most popular featuring on 18 cards. Freddie is on 12, and Meek on 9 only so if you have him on your card you've been given a decent advantage.

1651636226353.png

The contest is still alive!

We now have twelve (12) bingo players with 4 marked boxes in a row, three of whom have two such rows. On the other hand, four bingo players are still stuck on rows of two. Including myself. Stupid rigged competition (I'm allowed to say that in case anybody's concerned).

The card with the most marked boxes is 12, and the least is 4.

Play on!

The Result
1652755209001.png

Well folks the Health & Safety Protocol Bingo game has been run and won, with DragoDelph taking out this dubious prestigious Freo Board H&S Protocol Bingo badge (thanks to our generous overlords/benefactors Chief & Wosh for doing the needful there):

1652763918758.png

Here's how you all went...

By Row

Five in a row - DragoDelph
Four in a row - dockerfemme ilikepotatoes (x 2) Okinakashi Piggy Smalls (x 2) prpl_jss S.J Rollin s_wd6 serial_thrilla Square Peg (x 2) ubiquitous226 (x 2) Van_Dyke (x 2) Wilksyy
Three in a row - BigAlpha3 Nothing (x 3) Sean_09 Snuffaluphagus Spirit Level (x 2) Taylor wayToGo_ (x 2)
Two in a row - Kapow!!! (x 4) Sumwun (x 6) Tonga Bob (x 5)

By Square

Twelve squares - Square Peg (username to bingo card checks out)
Eleven squares - DragoDelph ilikepotatoes Piggy Smalls
Ten squares - S.J Rollin Van_Dyke
Nine squares - BigAlpha3 prpl_jss s_wd6 Spirit Level Wilksyy
Eight squares - dockerfemme Okinakashi Tonga Bob ubiquitous226
Seven squares - Kapow!!! Nothing serial_thrilla Sumwun wayToGo_
Six squares - Sean_09 Taylor
Five squares - Snuffaluphagus

Square Efficiency

The most efficient use of squares (i.e.: the percentage of squares that made up the player's biggest row) was 60% from Snuffaluphagus with serial_thrilla a close second at 57%. I on the other hand used the shotgun effect thanks to my 25% efficiency, with my fellow 2nd rowers Kapow!!! & Sumwun not far off at 29%. By comparison, the winning card for DragoDelph went at 45% efficiency.

Thanks for playing everyone, if health & safety protocols are a thing next year (assuming society hasn't collapsed by then) I'll roll the comp out again.

View attachment 1402169

Well folks the Health & Safety Protocol Bingo game has been run and won, with DragoDelph taking out this dubious prestigious Freo Board H&S Protocol Bingo badge (thanks to our generous overlords/benefactors Chief & Wosh for doing the needful there):

View attachment 1402271

Here's how you all went...

By Row

Five in a row - DragoDelph
Four in a row - dockerfemme ilikepotatoes (x 2) Okinakashi Piggy Smalls (x 2) prpl_jss S.J Rollin s_wd6 serial_thrilla Square Peg (x 2) ubiquitous226 (x 2) Van_Dyke (x 2) Wilksyy
Three in a row - BigAlpha3 Nothing (x 3) Sean_09 Snuffaluphagus Spirit Level (x 2) Taylor wayToGo_ (x 2)
Two in a row - Kapow!!! (x 4) Sumwun (x 6) Tonga Bob (x 5)

By Square

Twelve squares - Square Peg (username to bingo card checks out)
Eleven squares - DragoDelph ilikepotatoes Piggy Smalls
Ten squares - S.J Rollin Van_Dyke
Nine squares - BigAlpha3 prpl_jss s_wd6 Spirit Level Wilksyy
Eight squares - dockerfemme Okinakashi Tonga Bob ubiquitous226
Seven squares - Kapow!!! Nothing serial_thrilla Sumwun wayToGo_
Six squares - Sean_09 Taylor
Five squares - Snuffaluphagus

Square Efficiency

The most efficient use of squares (i.e.: the percentage of squares that made up the player's biggest row) was 60% from Snuffaluphagus with serial_thrilla a close second at 57%. I on the other hand used the shotgun effect thanks to my 25% efficiency, with my fellow 2nd rowers Kapow!!! & Sumwun not far off at 29%. By comparison, the winning card for DragoDelph went at 45% efficiency.

Thanks for playing everyone, if health & safety protocols are a thing next year (assuming society hasn't collapsed by then) I'll roll the comp out again.
I just want to say. Thanks to Tonga Bob for putting this together. Surprised it went off so early. Maybe next is first to fill the entire card?

But, it’s a team game, credit to everypony. And all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back