Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 30

Remove this Banner Ad

What's a free kick differential? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Its the number of free kicks earnt minus those given away

So a suck arse soft utensil player like TJASTA will be +200, while a dirty hard arse campaigner like Tigerturbulance will be -3000

Last edited:
Awards Ceremony
*orchestra noises*

ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the season 30 Free Kicks Awards Ceremony, live from the Paris Hilton Ballroom at the Kittens Entertainment Complex. Please welcome your host, Tonga Bob!

bob presenting awards.jpg

Thanks Clive, you silver-tongued devil you!

Thanks for turning up everyone, welcome along to the culmination of the season 30 Free Kick Count. I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big shout out to Tigerturbulance and the crew at Kittens Entertainment Complex for hosting today's event.

We're here to award the three major trophies for excellence in free kick accumulation over course of the season. They are The Little Spoon for the qooty player that has received the most free kicks this season, The Big Spoon for the qooty player that has given away the most free kicks this season and The Silver Whistle for the qooty team that topped the Free Kick Table at the end of the season.

The first trophy up for grabs is The Little Spoon. There were several players vying for this right up until the final round, including established qooty players TheCoach16, Agent93 and ClarkeM. But it was the rookie Gorilla RobR that rose above the pack to take it out. So congratulation Rob on winning The Little Spoon for season 30.

little spoon rob.jpg

little spoon rob preso.jpg

The second trophy up for grabs is The Big Spoon. Early on it was another rookie in omgfridge who led the way, before being overtaken by MannumPower from the Swamprats. serial_thrilla, Bastyy and FootyGuy13 were also a bit too close to the mark but in the end it was yours truly who managed to give away the most free kicks over the season. I'm not the sort of person to run a contest only to win it myself however, so congratulation to MannumPower for being The Big Spoon this season!

big spoon mannum.jpg

big spoon mannum preso.jpg

The final trophy for today is the main prize. The reason that free kicks were invented. It's The Silver Whistle which, in a story for the ages, has been won by the #lasttofirst Gumbies FFC! They overcame last season's Silver Whistlers Roys FFC and the Baghdad Bombers, the team who sat on the table for the most rounds of any team in season 30. Congratulation Gumbies! Please come up and accept your trophy.

silver whistle gumbies.jpg

silver whistle gumbies preso.jpg
Barrybran StFly okeydoke7 Taylor beez Rodney Dangerfield GWS Goose Genghis Tron omgfridge Riviat

Thanks to whoever read this thread over the course of the season, you know who the two you are. And who knows, I might just f*ck around and do this again in season 31. On behalf of the SFA qumpires, this is Tonga Bob saying farewell.

fade away.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back