Body found Canning Dam road - West Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

So the remains of apparently murdered Ms Taylor of Hamilton Hill were found not long after her disappearance.

The Forensics Unit were there for a long time. Trace evidence, DNA? Rain during that period - tyre tracks, impressions perhaps?

Digital investigation - computer, social media and cell phone records. CCTV perhaps.

Interviews continuing.

Any updates from the wild Wild West yet?

Officers may have access to location data upon request. Social media apps have more metadata than ASIO

'On the face of it", to me, the perpetrator took a direct route they were most familiar with, through Cockburn via priority main roads to out regions.

This may have been from where Miss Taylor was itinerant at the time around Hammy Hill.
Yes. Most likely entry point to that end of Canning Dam Road is via Thomas Rd, which assumes that they used Kwinana Freeway. Or they used Armadale Rd.

If they came onto Albany Highway further up, eg Wharton Rd, then they would've gone up Brookton Highway and came in from Soldiers Rd or McNess Drive, and they probably would've found a dump site somewhere else IMO.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

As they say, Head for the hills!

Deemed a homicide investigation.

46 minutes and 40 kilometres from Hammy Hill. The closest point of seclusion and dumped on the surface.

The spatial areas marked in grey appear to be non parks property. Is that somewhere someone might take a dirt bike?

Just looking for the perpetrators familiarity with the area

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ham...ff73acde4!2m2!1d116.1202061!2d-32.1746213!3e0

Social media algorithms now are bloody impressive. The perpetrator may not have even had a phone, but certain metadata will carry their UID in one or more ways.
Then they will be hunted like a rabid dog.

When you have never interacted with someone on social media, but their profile is pushed to your interface. Digital signatures.

I have unconfirmed reports, the Russians have been able to track people vocally for 30 years plus without you using a phone. Now its converted to binary...

Last edited:
Social media algorithms now are bloody impressive. The perpetrator may not have even had a phone, but certain metadata will carry their UID in one or more ways.
Then they will be hunted like a rabid dog.

When you have never interacted with someone on social media, but their profile is pushed to your interface. Digital signatures.
If their car is a newer model and has gps they could be concerned

Image overlays, the simplest model analysis. One source of mobile phone analysis.

map2.jpg

https://junkee.com/google-maps-has-...y-move-and-theres-a-website-to-prove-it/39639

1. Most crimes of this nature are usually found within a victims social group
2. The lack of care in hiding the body, talks of panic
3. Her itinerant lifestyle is the only red flag for an ''outsider''

Sounds like you know more than the GP Crow? Whatever do you mean? Crimes of this nature? Talks of panic? Red flag for an outsider?

What makes you say that - astral travel or telepathy?

Satellites and projectional listening = audio signature. But you have to be in specific location they are listening, such as a military training base for CIA agents say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like you know more than the GP Crow? Whatever do you mean? Crimes of this nature? Talks of panic? Red flag for an outsider?

Hopefully metadata will determine that. Tinder probably knows more.

Sounds like you know more than the GP Crow? Whatever do you mean? Crimes of this nature? Red flag for an outsider?

Murder is mostly somebody in the same social group ie friends, lovers or family.

Yet her itinerant lifestyle does make her more susceptible to somebody outside those social groups.

Particularly Rossmo..

Rossmo might be the premise for other modelling. You don't even have to have your phone on you. And if you do, her signature might be associated with your UID.

If someone has their phone turned off etc. Prime suspect. A (While Not) phone turned on would be my first port of call, especially if metadata has any connection with her.

Rossmo might be the premise for other modelling. You don't even have to have your phone on you. And if you do, her signature might be associated with your UID.

If someone has their phone turned off etc. Prime suspect. A (While Not) phone turned on would be my first port of call, especially if metadata has any connection with her.

Tracking can still be done even when the phone is turned off. Sometimes.

If the killer does not have a prior relationship, Tinder might have the answers.

Even if the perpetrator has never made online contact with the victim.

Last edited:
Tracking can still be done even when the phone is turned off.

Certainly, but its other methods. Its a bit mind boggling. If I'm next to you in a supermarket having a chat, I maybe your next Facebook profile suggestion even though we never spoke.

If the killer does not have a prior relationship, Tinder might have the answers.
Thats one possibility. Everything is possible. The most difficult thing is piecing together the life of an itinerant person

were they truly itinerant or just couch-surfing? Staying at shelters or friends houses. Many questions to be determined.

The data is kept in data-marts. You can do what you like with my phone. Remember Sarah's phone was ditched roadside. Its a brave new world now. This is why some people have concerns over civil liberties and changing government, especially if it becomes corrupted.

Then there is corrupt telco workers.

No one understands the cloud, it just goes up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back