chargers 09

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
A shithole
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Baltimore Ravens
Gday fellas were doing this thing at school were we are matching body types to certain sports, waht are some matches u blokes can make cheers :)

If I'm 180cm tall and weigh 70kgs what would i be? Ectomorph?
Perhaps. You could also be a mesomorph, although I doubt it.

Bottom line is, it's not purely about height/weight; factors such as muscle mass and body fat are crucial in determining somebody's body type.

I'm 185cm and up until recently weighed 98kg; most would shout 'endomorph!' from reading that, but I weigh so much because of extra muscle. I consider myself an mesomorph.

Perhaps. You could also be a mesomorph, although I doubt it.

Bottom line is, it's not purely about height/weight; factors such as muscle mass and body fat are crucial in determining somebody's body type.

I'm 185cm and up until recently weighed 98kg; most would shout 'endomorph!' from reading that, but I weigh so much because of extra muscle. I consider myself an mesomorph.
Yeah I'm kind of skinny but I'm not a stick like some people with no body fat on the stomach or anything, I have pretty muscly legs but my upper body isn't anything to show off.

should have had a post in this thread earlier. We did this at University, A Somatotype test. which incorporated a variety of skinfolds and fitness tests. The Fitness tests didnt have anything to do with the body type but key factors include, height, weight, percentage of body fat, skinfold in mm. This all included crazy formulas as well to get the correct result. Im 66kg and 174cm and I have a Ectomorphy - Mesomorphy body type as my ectomorphy score is slighty greater than my mesomorphy score (0.5 of a difference). Other body types include, Central Mesomorphy, central ectomorphy, central endomorphy, endomorphy - mesoporphy and a couple of others i think but there the main ones. All going by that chart jbg99 has on his link. in addition going by that chart i scored right about where a tennis player's body type should be.

Here is a very basic somatotype test. answer truthly otherwise you may never know what type you are. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back