Bogan Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha Christ. If it didn’t matter you wouldn’t jump up and down whenever someone says something you don’t like about your poor defenceless gws players.

Greene is a huge bogan. From the way he talks to his uncouth nature and propensity for stupid aggression on and off the field. Wonder how off his head he was to kick a wall and break his toe
That didn't actually happen stalker,and you didn't or more likely couldn't read what I posted.

Not sure Powell-Pepper and Johnson should count, when I think of the word bogan I don't think of Aboriginals.
We need a definition of 'bogan'. Dustin Martin comes to mind when I think of bogan. Nothing to do with his football

We need a definition of 'bogan'. Dustin Martin comes to mind when I think of bogan. Nothing to do with his football

- Working class origins
- Culturally stagnant
- Public education.

The kind of people that fought wars for this country.

Also there's lots of bogans now. You're classic pot smoking, double plugger, flannelly wearing sort who spends his week doing cashies if he can be bothered but mostly looking forward to a Papa Guiseppe's and six pack on a Friday night. Fat, harmless.

There's your modern bogan: huge TV, kids have a brand new Toyota for their first car, jet-skis, those stand-up paddle boards, tit jobs for her and a FIFO job for him. Loves a house in the expanded suburbs but generally has a 'takeaway night' once in a while. In debt up to their *in' eyeballs. I would imagine a lot of kids to fall into this.

I know nothing about him but Jaeger O'Meara seems a bogan. That name is so bad.

Anyway, a mix of your modern bogan and your classic bogan:

2017 Bogan All Stars
Matthew Suckling - Jake Lever (C) - James Sicily
Kade Kolodjahsnij - Jack Carlisle (C) - Heath Shaw
Jayden Laverde - Nic Naitanui - Sharrod Wellingham
Orazio Fantasia - Michael Hurley - Jake Stringer
Nathan Hrovat - Travis Cloke - Hayden Ballantyne

R: Dustin Martin - Dayne Beams - Jordan DeGoey
I/C: Levi Greenwood - Claye Beams - Zayne Cordy - Brandon Ellis
E: Hayden Crozier - Rhys Mathieson - Harley Balic - Tom Rockliff

Reimers to have some money and maybe some colourful boots dangled in front of him as he can't be missed. He's your typical bogan. Chuck any WA Essendon player in really. Lever and Carlisle are your two dumb af bogans with arrogance, no smarts, and not much class so they're the captains. Lots of people up there in the anti-leadership group too. Naitanui is a rare choice but he is your typical bogan – not just from Perth, but from the inland suburbs in the north, and he loves Perth, and he has a love-in with Channel 7, and he has s**t like basketball memorabilia and theatre rooms...

Hayden Crozier a bogan? He's the epitome of a metrosexual!

If you want the ultimate representative from Freo's list as our Bogan #1, you can not go past this man:

Cam-McCarthy-Fremantle-Dockers-AFL-2017.jpg

Hayden Crozier a bogan? He's the epitome of a metrosexual!

If you want the ultimate representative from Freo's list as our Bogan #1, you can not go past this man:

Cam-McCarthy-Fremantle-Dockers-AFL-2017.jpg

Had him in initially but there were too many forwards. Refine the side, there's been some good additions and a few of mine apparently aren't bogans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Total weirdo, but not a bogan.
Serious question, has there ever been a non-bogan Port player in the history of the club? Che Cockatoo Collins or Wanganeen come to mind, but cld well be full on bogans.

Tom Jonas believe it or not is incredibly well spoken and has a law degree I believe.

Every club is represented in this off-season boredom exercise. The captain probably picks itself but any VC suggestions are welcome.

B: James Sicily (Haw) Scott Thompson (NM) Jeremy McGovern (WCE)

HB: Rory Atkins (Ade) Jake Carlisle (St.K) Billie Smedts (Carl)

C: Gary Rohan (Syd) Dustin Martin (Rich) Sam Powell-Pepper (PA)

HF: Rhys Mathieson (BL) Taylor Walker (Ade) Toby Greene (GWS)

F: Clay Smith (WB) Jesse Hogan (Mel) Jake Stringer (Ess)

FOLL: Jarrod Witts (GCS) Jordan De Goey (Coll) Clayton Oliver (Mel)

INT: Wylie Buzza (Geel) Aaron Mullett (DFA) Levi Greenwood (Coll) Michael Johnson (Fre)
Heath Shaw robbed

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Had him in initially but there were too many forwards. Refine the side, there's been some good additions and a few of mine apparently aren't bogans.

Fair enough. He didn't have the greatest of seasons in 2017. Hopefully next year he rips it apart so it's impossible to ignore him for the 2018 Bogan All-Stars team. ;)

And the Hayden Crozier comment was aimed at someone else. :)

Every club is represented in this off-season boredom exercise. The captain probably picks itself but any VC suggestions are welcome.

B: James Sicily (Haw) Scott Thompson (NM) Jeremy McGovern (WCE)

HB: Rory Atkins (Ade) Jake Carlisle (St.K) Billie Smedts (Carl)

C: Gary Rohan (Syd) Dustin Martin (Rich) Sam Powell-Pepper (PA)

HF: Rhys Mathieson (BL) Taylor Walker (Ade) Toby Greene (GWS)

F: Clay Smith (WB) Jesse Hogan (Mel) Jake Stringer (Ess)

FOLL: Jarrod Witts (GCS) Jordan De Goey (Coll) Clayton Oliver (Mel)

INT: Wylie Buzza (Geel) Aaron Mullett (DFA) Levi Greenwood (Coll) Michael Johnson (Fre)
Where's Dyson Heppell?

Dyson Heppell is a country lad, not a bogan. Same as Roughead.

And they're generally pretty decent people and make some good interviews, decent humour.

Just because their name isn't Jack and they didn't attend Cocksuck Grammar while living in Brighton.
Has a rant about judging people.
I know nothing about him but Jaeger O'Meara seems a bogan. That name is so bad.
Herp a derp.

Good work.

Dyson Heppell is a country lad, not a bogan. Same as Roughead.

It’s funny, a country lad is pretty much the perfect example of a bogan by my interpretation.

And Dustin Martin is nowhere near bogan in my book. Doesn’t talk like one or look like one (more rockstar in looks).

Just goes to show there’s no real shared meaning.

Kamdyn McIntosh is Richmond’s most likeable bogan.

Anybody remember his post-game interview after his debut against Carlton? Classic

CAC23C47-4D50-42FB-A9BF-BE6C30466CDF.jpeg

Kamdyn McIntosh is Richmond’s most likeable bogan.

Anybody remember his post-game interview after his debut against Carlton? Classic

View attachment 432766
No, no obe cares about richmond players except for maybe dustin martin because he plays footy well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back