Movie Bohemian Rhapsody

Remove this Banner Ad

People really seem to complain about accuracy. Not saying things shouldn't be completely accurate like the greatest showman. But critics seem hell bent on ensuring every little detail is accurate instead of actually just relaxing and enjoying the movie.

i know it's not a complete accurate deception of Freddie, but i went in and i enjoyed the movie for what it was. It doesn't fight hard to claim it's 100% factual so for goodness sake people need to lighten up and expect hollywood to put a small touch on it. They still had did the right thing getting most of the jist down with Bryan May supervising.

If you liked the movie like me, just enjoy it.

How does changing when Freddie told the Band in the film (1985) to when he did in 1987 not make you wonder if they are prepared to bend the truth on this key event for dramatic purposes, that other parts aren’t correct and purely injected for drama?

That tends to be the key issue with biopics “artistic license” yet at the same time how do you tie events nicely together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty awesome. Particularly Radio Ga Ga.

Great stuff. But I take people's point that perhaps the Live Aid concert was the high point of the movie. Just watch the real thing rather than the Rami imitation?

Having said that Rami was fantastic as Freddy.

Refuse to pay good money to go and see something that has been bastardised in order to appease the masses. The current main stream media saturation of playing Queen song non stops is pathetic. Creators of this piece of crap should go and watch the Brian Wilson biopic “Love and Mercy”

No sensationalism, no sugar coating, no distorting of crucial time lines and facts. Paul Dano should have been nominated for an Academy award but sadly the movie wasnt “commercial” enough. Bohemian Rapsody certainly ticks that and many other boxes.....

Finally watched it. Far king brilliant. I actually cried. I can still remember Live Aid as clear as a bell.

Freddie was here for a good time, not a long time!!!

Too bad he met some shitholes when he was with us.

Some might say he was having a good time (having a good time)

I saw it and liked it but it wasnt an 8 out of 10 film
I liked the lead actor he has done some good stuff
Band was good match ups

I was never a queen fan but with age and nostalgia songs get better.

Those teeth just needed about 20% less

Agree about the teeth Freds teeth weren't poking out that much.
I think they must have got Dick Emerys old Vicars teeth out of the BBC store room

iu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back