Prediction Bold predictions 2018 - What are your predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Stringer will be one of our best mids. I'm talking 45+ goals averaging 27 possessions.

Oh and our midfield will defend. Very bold. :oops:

McKenna will top our Brownlow votes.

We will score 160+ points in a game.

Gleeson will be in AA squad.

Bags will fail to return to the team post-bye.

Langford will not miss a game.

Grant Thomas will be appointed our new coach when Woosha is dragged by the ear across the Nullarbor by his wife.

The Ollie Wines-train will gain momentum.

We will lose a semi-final to Adelaide.

Colin Robertson will king-hit Tim Watson at a Tasmanian Hawthorn game.

The James Hird/Caro love affair will be exposed as the reason for her leaving The Age.

We will beat a top four side convincingly, leading to increased media attention and media hype early in the season.

Daniher and Hooker to both kick 50+ goals.

Merrett to be in the top 5 for Brownlow votes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"No hangover here"
"Short pre season won't stop us"

Lots of pressure on the Tigers to back up last years flag will do a Hawthorn 09 and miss finals.

Pressure from where?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finish 5th.
Will catch a lot of teams out with a side that has had an extra pre-season to work each other out
Pace and scoring will cause headaches for a number of clubs.
Another year of maturity into a list that is probably 12 months from entering its prime

RS noms for Francis and Begley.
Begley becomes Oliver mk2 (in terms of season 1 to 2 fitness level increase) and takes out RS.

5x AA spots
Daniher, Merrett, Hurley, Fantasia, Stringer

2x in the squad
Heppell & Smith

Boldest prediction:
We see a consistent year from the team
Losses will come from tough games in SA and WA, but on the whole will win the remainder
Dreamtime upset against the reigning premier.

Pressure from where?
Are you kidding?

Reigning premiers always have high pressure put on them to replicate the success whether it be from within the playing group itself, the board, media, fans etc.

How that impacts all players individually I couldn't tell you but I can tell you it played on the minds of some Dogs players last year.

Not to mention with all the nuffies in their supporter base all it takes is a weak start to the season and talk back radio will again be flooded with their fans baying for blood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back