Prediction Bold Prediction 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a number of ways they can "assist". Fixturing is one. Umpiring is another as you rightly suggest. MRP and tribunal leniency another. Finals fixturing etc.

But you're right also, they have the makings of a good team, very, very good facilities and a very good coaching team.

I’m not sold on Woosha. Only won a flag when handed the best ruck/rover combination in recent times. And then mismanaged that so it didn’t become a dynasty such as Brisbane/Hawks.

My Bold predictions:
1. We will all me amazed at the improvement of Strnadica as a genuine ruck/for option by mid-year.
2. After a blistering first season, a rumour will circulate that Cerra has asked for a trade to St Kilda, who have offered $800,000 their 1st and 2nd round selection - it will all be BS, and he'll sign an extension. BF will melt.
3. Blakely will poll top 5 in the Brownlow, behind Fyfe (winner), Viney, Martin and Slaone.
4. Griffin Logue will be our 'most improved' and play 23 games (including our final which we lead at 3/4 time and get run over and lose by 21 points).
5 Cam McCarthy will kick 50+ and we will hear "I was always a fan of his" from people we all know bashed the s**t out of him at every chance.

My Bold predictions:
1. We will all me amazed at the improvement of Strnadica as a genuine ruck/for option by mid-year.
2. After a blistering first season, a rumour will circulate that Cerra has asked for a trade to St Kilda, who have offered $800,000 their 1st and 2nd round selection - it will all be BS, and he'll sign an extension. BF will melt.
3. Blakely will poll top 5 in the Brownlow, behind Fyfe (winner), Viney, Martin and Slaone.
4. Griffin Logue will be our 'most improved' and play 23 games (including our final which we lead at 3/4 time and get run over and lose by 21 points).
5 Cam McCarthy will kick 50+ and we will hear "I was always a fan of his" from people we all know bashed the s**t out of him at every chance.
Now that’s a bold prediction! As if we’ll lose a final!

Predictions

1. Sandilands gets injured and decides to call it a day and the end to his career

2. Brayshaw gets a rising star in first 5 rounds

3. We find a diamond in the rough with one of our late picks crowded,Dixon etc

3. We start games of well and fade off in the second half due to not having seasoned/experienced team

I think a fair fixture is the proposed 17 & 5; play each team once and after that the ladder is broken down into top 6, middle 6 and bottom 6. Top 2 of top 6 get home finals and double chance, top 2 of middle 6 play finals, top 2 of bottom 6 get draft picks 1 & 2.

Although I don’t know how he AFL plan/schedule the remaining 5 fixtures given they won’t know ladder position until round 17.

Even just discussing it on a forum, it’s easy to see how difficult the task is for the AFL and this may be an unpopular view but I think they do a pretty good job.
Maybe do the 5 fixture at the beginning of season from last year results. Then play each team once. would be fairer.

I predict Ross Lyon will say ‘dual narrative’ at least twice during the 2018 season. Wait.. maybe that’s not really that bold..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not a knife this is a knife!!

I predict that J Selwood will have a injury interrupted year, play only 8 games and will be named Captain of the All Victorian (sorry All Australian) team.
I see where this is going - gimme a go!

I predict that Hodge will do a very crude hit on someone in order to make a stand at the Lions, and impose some physical presence in their back line. He’ll get a one week suspension when it should clearly be 3 or 4. The reason being “he’s a good bloke”!

My prediction is Fyfe to lead us in both goal kicking and clearances playing a hybrid forward/mid role like Dustin Martin and Dangerfield did last year. Forty-five goals for Fyfe is my prediction

Bald prediction

My buddy, Cam Sutcliffe shaves his head & channels Gazza, becoming a superstar & wins the Doig, Brownlow & Norm Smith

:cool:
Watch Sutcliffe manage to get a 1 year extension and become a free agent in 2019 just like Nick Suban, Matt DeBoer, Chris Mayne and Clancee Pearce Before him.

"FREMANTLE MAKE MONSTER OFFER TO SUN TOM LYNCH"

The Fremantle FC have confirmed the rumors are true. The Dockers have put a monster offer, $17m over 9 years, for the Gold Coast superstar.

Lynch has all but confirmed the move to Cockburn stating, "I would be silly not to take that offer. My only concern is we all know the ball wont come down there very often, so can I take my phone out onto the ground to keep an eye the stock market?"

"FREMANTLE MAKE MONSTER OFFER TO SUN TOM LYNCH"

The Fremantle FC have confirmed the rumors are true. The Dockers have put a monster offer, $17m over 9 years, for the Gold Coast superstar.

Lynch has all but confirmed the move to Cockburn stating, "I would be silly not to take that offer. My only concern is we all know the ball wont come down there very often, so can I take my phone out onto the ground to keep an eye the stock market?"

Ill be honest with you my heart skipped a beat for just a second

Remove this Banner Ad

Back