Bold prediction thread: anything and everything

Remove this Banner Ad

There will be a race to build a colony on Mars. I expect this to happen in 2033 and involve two teams.

There is already a race to build a colony in space. look at all the billionaires like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson building space programs.

Adam Carolla on his podcast floated this theory, he said why are all these super smart billionaires looking at ways to go into space away from Earth?

They have inside information that this planet is going to s**t and it's already becoming evident with Covid, climate change and the Russia Ukraine war.

There is already a race to build a colony in space. look at all the billionaires like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson building space programs.

Adam Carolla on his podcast floated this theory, he said why are all these super smart billionaires looking at ways to go into space away from Earth?

They have inside information that this planet is going to sh*t and it's already becoming evident with Covid, climate change and the Russia Ukraine war.
Haha, inside information... it is incredibly obvious even a simple guy like me can see that this world will go to s**t and the rich will migrate to a better planet.

The main dangers for survival on earth are, political instability, natural disaster, climate change which wont be serioisly addressed before the point of no return or a generational change in politics.

Another prediction is that by 2030 a country will start mining in antarctica. Climate change will simply give them the oportunity to mine there

Haha, inside information... it is incredibly obvious even a simple guy like me can see that this world will go to sh*t and the rich will migrate to a better planet.

The main dangers for survival on earth are, political instability, natural disaster, climate change which wont be serioisly addressed before the point of no return or a generational change in politics.

Another prediction is that by 2030 a country will start mining in antarctica. Climate change will simply give them the oportunity to mine there

The space race has become a dick measuring content between billionaires. How is Mars a 'better planet' than earth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back