Bolt trolls... ABC over the US election result.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are enjoying the two rightist american parties smashing each other almost as much as the two or three (or four or five) rightist parties doing it here.

Sad for the guy getting off on a few bloggers tears. half the bloggers will have a new 'cause' already

Seems the article author is a bit upset at the moment.
Nah mate
Just strikin while the irons still hot.

The best shots are always counter-shots.

It's the blatant smarminess that triggers me.

Last edited:
inependentaustralia ..... for the loopy left. I nearly ripped my eyes out reading that crap.
Thank god you didn't , you'd miss out on all of Boltzys future masterpieces

I love me a bit of Bolt. Undoes all of the left-leaning work done in the media and by governmental organisations.

Mr Burnside QC calling for criminal charges to be brought against John Howard, Kevin Rudd, Julia Gillard, Tony Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull is the best one this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to Anje's page in the terror today , saw the word LEFT in the title and didn't even bother reading the 1st line like i try to usually do.

Surely it'll get to the point when even some of the lackers start to say to him " ENUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF "

$100 says his next ones about Triggs

Got to Anje's page in the terror today , saw the word LEFT in the title and didn't even bother reading the 1st line like i try to usually do.

Surely it'll get to the point when even some of the lackers start to say to him " ENUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF "

$100 says his next ones about Triggs
May as well hand over the money now, sorry not from me.

Yep. I am an islamic indigenous female transgender lesbian as well. No one on FigBooty has a right to question this either or you are a homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobia, racist bigot.
How are you a female transgender lesbian?

I want to be and regard myself as female. I am sexually attracted to women. Don't you dare question my choice, bigot! :)
I just didnt think you could be all three at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back