Bolton / Rioli tag team

Remove this Banner Ad

True.

However when your parent is a violent criminal and a grub of a human being you can choose to have nothing to do with them.

Or you can publicly hero worship the campaigner.
This. My old man was a drunken alco, never violent with the family besides the strap for us kids if we played up, but always came home from the pub with cuts, bruises, swollen hands etc.

I quickly distanced myself from him once I was old enough to move out.

Dusty’s hero worship of his thug dad is hard to fathom. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Have they asked how Shai broke his wrist yet?
Probably giving a reach around to Dan whilst his DJ missus was busy flirting & letting other blokes buy her drinks at the bar. I’d dare say her phone number is now up on the wall in more than 1 cubicle.

This. My old man was a drunken alco, never violent with the family besides the strap for us kids if we played up, but always came home from the pub with cuts, bruises, swollen hands etc.

I quickly distanced myself from him once I was old enough to move out.

Dusty’s hero worship of his thug dad is hard to fathom. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I guess loyalty is overrated in some families.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Buddha -
Probably giving a reach around to Dan whilst his DJ missus was busy flirting & letting other blokes buy her drinks at the bar. I’d dare say her phone number is now up on the wall in more than 1 cubicle

this is a really ugly post.
Have you not learnt anything yet? You sound like the type of guy who would grope someone at a bar.

Smart lad.
Yeah, real smart. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
I guess loyalty is overrated in some families.
Yeah so is turning a blind eye to bullshit behavior.
Happy Buddha -
Probably giving a reach around to Dan whilst his DJ missus was busy flirting & letting other blokes buy her drinks at the bar. I’d dare say her phone number is now up on the wall in more than 1 cubicle

this is a really ugly post.
Have you not learnt anything yet? You sound like the type of guy who would grope someone at a bar.
Nice username. 🤣

I’m sure you’d love Dusty’s dad chaperoning your daughters on a night out.
Wouldnt mind at all, ain't no one gonna be layin' hands on my girls with that beast protecting them.

After your earlier comments about Rioli's lady and her number being on the toilet wall, I'd certainly prefer him chaperoning than you HB😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back