Bolts..Coming along in leaps and bounds

Remove this Banner Ad

ghost

Debutant
Oct 23, 2000
That Bolton impresses me somewhat.

I was just a tad surprised when he was given Ansett Cup games and got a game first up this season.

As the year went on, he impressed me with his hardness at the ball and put his body on the line on a number of occasions. He got best on ground one week with 30 possessions but had some minor injury setbacks during the year. He looks to have hit the weights pretty hard and I think he will improve more in 2001.

Without wanting to be too critical, the one area he may improve is in his disposal of the ball by foot.

How do the rest of you rate this player?

I agree with u 110% Bolts is one great young player. Has imporved over the 2000 season no end, but got the stress fracture of the leg about 1/2 through the year but was able to play a finals footy with both Lions Reserves (Thanks to Warren Ledger) and the senior side. He had a preety tough end to the season playing on Aaron Hamill in the final against Carlton. Not to be dissapointed about as The boy learnt from the experiance of playing against big fellas like Hamill, and that is a positive from that game that Bolts can take out of it and imporve from it.

------------------
Signing off with GO THE MIGHTY LIONS IN 2001

We've just gotta try and get a semi-permanent postion for him. Plus hes gotta stop kicking the ball backwards on his left!!

YEAH SUPERMAN.
That's mine and keating's gal's new name for our boy Bolts.
The muscles are bulging on this guy, he looks fantastic.
Hope you have a big year Superman.
cheers...

Do ya think we could start a whole nickname thing that every lions support could call him superman???? What would we have to do???? Banners??? tons of word of mouth??? U wanna try????

Prob. wont get off the ground like the 'ooga' thing didn't....such a shame
frown.gif

But lets give it a go!!!!

Hey Joshy Boy.
I think that's a great idea man.
Keating's gal and I named him that cause of we thought he was the one guy in the team who looked like he'd done the most work in the off season, by pumping up his upper body. Hence bulging muuscles a-la Superman. We're thinking of buying him one of those superman t-shirts and giving it to him at training. Sort of like an encouragement award for all the hard work he's put in over the off season.
Maybe we could make this award an annual event!!!!
Hmm, might look into that, what do you think Keatings Gal?
cheers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back