What the heck? Bomber McKenna could be in hot water over alleged bite

Remove this Banner Ad

He does kind of look pasty and lobotomised like Robert Pattinson too.

"I want to suck your blood"

the_queen_of_the_damned_lastat_the_vampire_by_nikolethefox-d4laqwu.jpg

Unfair. It’s a standard Irish response when they see a potato

(Thanks to EnolaGay)

That premiership winning potato averages 3 goals a game across five finals (one final in 2015 and four in 2016) and has kicked 149 goals in 89 games.

Conor McKenna will only be remembered for this.

That premiership winning potato averages 3 goals a game across five finals (one final in 2015 and four in 2016) and has kicked 149 goals in 89 games.

Man you bite easily.

I was seriously surprised by Dickson's speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He literally goes next to his neck when Tory dickson pulls him close. Last less the a quarter of a second. Unless there a definite teeth marks or connor admits to it i see ZERO chance he could cop a punishment.

Masten got two weeks when he did it.
Bit of a difference between biting a finger that was shoved down your throat (see Chris Lewis) and actually initiating the bite on someone's neck simply because you couldn't handle a tackle being applied !!!
Five or six if found guilty.

Bit of a difference between biting a finger that was shoved down your throat (see Chris Lewis) and actually initiating the bite on someone's neck simply because you couldn't handle a tackle being applied !!!
Five or six if found guilty.
It was Suban's arm. Forced in his mouth... Alternative facts I feel..

images (15).jpeg images (16).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back