Bomber Proclaims His Innocence.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's guilty there's a reason why he had "The Weapon" follow him around..................

Now the stench of drug cheating follows them both around.

If only Bomber had a shred of courage to stop the program... of course he's probably just pretending he tried to stop what he started, just to look a little better in the public's eyes.

They did a mock up of a book by Thompson and it sucked Robbo in on 360, bit of a laugh really, but tellingly at the end of the segment they showed the book which was actually Jon Browns with a Thompson mock cover on it and Thompson said 'I'm not telling nobody nothing' is he hiding something else he would come clean and tell his story?, found it an interesting comment. Pleading the 5th as they say in the States.

They did a mock up of a book by Thompson and it sucked Robbo in on 360, bit of a laugh really, but tellingly at the end of the segment they showed the book which was actually Jon Browns with a Thompson mock cover on it and Thompson said 'I'm not telling nobody nothing' is he hiding something else he would come clean and tell his story?, found it an interesting comment. Pleading the 5th as they say in the States.
Looks like it's legit mate.

bomber.jpg

http://www.booktopia.com.au/bomber-mark-thompson/prod9780143797142.html

Lol at claiming innocence. He's the one that brought Weapon and Danky over after his dealings with them at Geelong.

I still think its amazing nobody ever shone a spotlight over Geelong. So many people connected to the Essendon drug saga we're involved with that club nobody seems to think it's suspicious at all.

I still think its amazing nobody ever shone a spotlight over Geelong. So many people connected to the Essendon drug saga we're involved with that club nobody seems to think it's suspicious at all.
Plenty have done it. Just not in the AFL approved media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps $50 mill would soothe the poor souls.

“(I say it’s not over yet) because they will start to sue. (They will sue the) AFL. About $50 million, probably.

“(The players haven’t said that) but I just know it is going to happen.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/es...l/news-story/d2353cf783aef060e8b639898c00f748
Does he mentions the grounds for legal action?
Does he aknowledge that EFC are far higher up the litigation chain than the AFL. Funny how the blame seems to be elswhere.

Head in sand tosser.

Does he mentions the grounds for legal action?
Does he aknowledge that EFC are far higher up the litigation chain than the AFL. Funny how the blame seems to be elswhere.

Head in sand tosser.

Always go for the deeper pockets...

Their issues with EFC are being settled out of court...and I'm sure that if the players are going to be at EFC next year has absolutely nothing to do with the figure they get :rolleyes: After all, an organisation as ethical and above board as Essendon would never stoop to cheating the salary cap in such a way.

how does thompson know that if thymopsin beta was injected it was only injected to some 14 odd players? does he know something he is not telling?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-sue-afl-for-50-million-20160728-gqfifu.html
"Thompson also made the startling claim that at least 20 members of the Essendon 34 were unfairly suspended because they weren't given the banned peptide thymosin beta 4, even though the CAS found otherwise.

"If this drug happened to be at the club, which they've got no proof it has been at the club or injected to any player, but if it did it wasn't 34 that had it – [it was] 12 or 14," Thompson said.

"So that means if it's 14, it means 20 blokes are out there sitting a year out that are innocent. Now that's unfair, isn't it?""

how does thompson know that if thymopsin beta was injected it was only injected to some 14 odd players? does he know something he is not telling?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-sue-afl-for-50-million-20160728-gqfifu.html
"Thompson also made the startling claim that at least 20 members of the Essendon 34 were unfairly suspended because they weren't given the banned peptide thymosin beta 4, even though the CAS found otherwise.

"If this drug happened to be at the club, which they've got no proof it has been at the club or injected to any player, but if it did it wasn't 34 that had it – [it was] 12 or 14," Thompson said.

"So that means if it's 14, it means 20 blokes are out there sitting a year out that are innocent. Now that's unfair, isn't it?""

I thought Alan Hird has a loose screw....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back