Club Mgmt. Bombers eSports - Licence sold to Pentanet.GG - 2/11

It's attracting big sporting corporation these days - The owners of Arsenal have a team in LA, the patriots Owners have Boston, The Mets COO owns the New York team and the Philadelphia Flyers owners have a Philadelphia team. They each paid $20 million to be involved in the start up of the league.

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_...ansion-face-serious-stumbling-blocks-overseas

It's insane the numbers being thrown around. It's all because of the target viewership - mostly young males between 12 and 30. That's the dream target market for a lot of big advertisers. If it wasn't such a huge amount I'd want Essendon to try to get into the Overwatch league as well - there's no teams based in Australia yet and we're a great time zone for East Asian viewership, which is a massive esports market, especially China. The potential rewards would be huge.

Cheers for the info.
Like i said i was interested a few years ago and paid attention to some of it when games i liked featured i had no idea Overwatch was that big money wise.

I'd need a Bob Marley sized doob to get close to having fun watching this horse s**t.
Some esports fans would say the same thing about football. What's your point?

Not sure if it was played on Sega or Nintendo this competition?
I feel like I’m walking into a trap :eyes: LoL is a PC game. I don’t think it’s on consoles but the type of game and controls you have could easily be adapted to it.

How's old mate rocking the black shirt and suit combo? :poo:

EDIT: and TAN SHOES with a black suit :poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
With brown shoes..

haha just missed the edit.

dafuq Chief has his own esports team?

upload_2018-3-6_10-13-32.png

Noooch

Rookie
Nov 21, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
So from the ladder I take it we have to work up a rage for those absolute rats like 'Legacy ESports' and 'Dire Wolves'.

Legacy Esportse and Dire Wolvese more like it. **** Dire Wolvese.
Well Legacy is owned by Adelaide FC so I guess there would already be some form of rivalry there.

Back