Bombers Fans: "We Still Get Called Drug Cheats Every Week."

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair the Bombers fans did nothing wrong, they were failed by the idiots running their club, all they did was try and support the club (some rather blindly and naively I might say) but I think most footy fans will want to back their club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe that they're naive enough to expect anything else!

If the boot was on the other foot and Collingwood or Carlton had a group of players banned, the Bombers cheer squad would be all over them like seagulls on a chip.

To be fair the Bombers fans did nothing wrong, they were failed by the idiots running their club, all they did was try and support the club (some rather blindly and naively I might say) but I think most footy fans will want to back their club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Tell me any real supporter would walk away from their club if they went through the same thing. If you walk away during the hard times you don't deserve to enjoy the good times (Yet to come hopefully!)

My only issue is when i laugh it off with certain people who hurl it (i.e. give us our drugs back so we can be good), they get all smarmy and self-righteous about how bad it is and how lightly we got off.
If you want to use it to give us s***, that's fine. Im not going to give up my tin rattler taunt for the minnow clubs.
But don't get uptight when i don't take it seriously and get all down about it.

tbh, i don't care what happened. Thats between the parties involved.
As supporters, we're just happy to see some of our better players back and week to week discussions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you'll get no sympathy from Crows supporters. We got pillaged for draft picks over Tippettgate, which contrasts the Essendon drug saga where the AFL did everything they could to protect the EFC and wrap them in cotton wool. It's still going on now. How many time do you here the footy media trying to paint Essendon as being victims in all this?

It'd be nice for people to sledge based on football performance but I've learnt over the last 4 years not to expect to much from opposition supporters.

Why would this be the preferred option for you? Essendon is just as weak on the field as they are off of it.

Considering Richmond supporters still cop it for chicken poo and spitting at coaches, both of which were from a hell of a lot longer back....suck it up princesses.

Written on the magic device while drunk down the pub.

A bunch of drug cheating campaigners, your former coach and players. And your complaint is that you're sledged because you support drug cheating campaigners?

Your club should have made the only player to reject the injections, Zaharakis, captain. That would be a statement to put the ugly drug fuelled episode behind you and all the other AFL supporters. Instead a needler gets the job. Yeah, that's all the statement which is needed.

The drug binge will not be behind your club until your club actually takes actions to leave it behind rather than trying to ride the storm and wait for it to pass. Man up, Bombers, and own your shame.

Well you'll get no sympathy from Crows supporters. We got pillaged for draft picks over Tippettgate, which contrasts the Essendon drug saga where the AFL did everything they could to protect the EFC and wrap them in cotton wool. It's still going on now. How many time do you here the footy media trying to paint Essendon as being victims in all this?

Why would this be the preferred option for you? Essendon is just as weak on the field as they are off of it.

Because they play football - thought that part would pretty obvious.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back