Rumour Bombers hope for Ryder return

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be welcome anyway. He had some certain indiscretions of his own which burned that bridge.
worse than the club getting him banned from football for a year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he needs to move on otherwise he will should be playing out his career in the SANFL.

Structurally would a Bellchambers/ Ryder combo work but? I can't see it working as both guys work better as the number 1's.

Would be better off going to GWS I think.

He has really lost a bit of his jump and mobility at the moment, probably due to the injuries over the last few years.

I would be surprised if he is back at Essendon to be honest.

He isn't great but would be a nice backup, Belly probably has the slight edge. We need a backup ruckmen, as Clarke is just ridiculously woeful.

Injury has cruelled him to be honest, just hasn't got the mobility he once had. Maybe he gets a good pre season under his belt and comes good but I don't see it. Think he would be better going to Geelong on the cheap, they desperately need a decent ruck.

Well there goes that notion. Was probably an untenable situation anyway, so prob best option for all.

****ed if I know why we didn’t put our hand up for Jacobs. Don’t think I’ve seen a ruck situation more dire than what ours is atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back