News Bombers To Poach Dan The Man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard some interesting news

Our new list manager may be trading dusty/cotch/rance to get them back for free under FA in seven years when our premiership window is open

St. Kilda still don't have a GM of Football after losing Bains to the Dogs and the Bombers only signed Dan yesterday so it's not that unusual to be looking for someone at this time of year.

I'd imagine with Balme's experience and connections we'll find someone shortly. Blair could be a good fit although his strength isn't salary cap management & contracts which is what Dan brought to the table.

Maybe we'll bring someone in from a sport management perspective in the same way we got Dan on board? like a Robbie D’Orazio or Scott Lucas?
My deep deep inside source tells me this bloke is the front runner.
upload_2017-12-11_10-38-55.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll send him off with all the best. Son of Barry, so Richmond royalty. Did well at a job of moderate importance and part of a premiership.

Should NEVER, ever be let near the media again - which is exactly what the job of Head of Footy requires.

How long until he blames the EFC supporters for Joey Daniher's smile? Can't wait :)

I didn't realise Essendon had poached him for their manager of football position, isn't that the position we basically demoted him from to bring in Balme?

I reckon he'll be missed from a list management and salary cap perspective but I wish him luck at Essendon.

he did not do list management.

He did contracts and TPP

Administrators are just like players and coaches ....... they leave all the time, and armed with plenty of information on their former club .... but the world still goes on. I think player salaries are a lot more transparent through the AFL than you would think.
Player salary details are known to player managers too. Who manage players at multiple clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back