Preview BOMBERS vs LIONS , MCG, SAT ARVO, ROUND 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all comes down to one thing people.. what Bombers show up...

Essendon or Essington

Fingers crossed for the latter..

Maybe.

But for the first time for ages, it feels to me that our destiny is more in our own hands rather than that of the opposition's.

Instead of us having to play out of our skins and everything go right, it seems to me that our opponent's are going to have to bring their A game if they want to compete with us.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that we don't get stage fright on the G, that being my greatest fear for this game.

Drop in at training. very relaxed session. More time spent on photo and autographs. Taylor kicking out from the goal square. Whatever that may mean? Looked stronger in the shoulders than I remember. Didn’t see Christensen either. View attachment 653034
Looking good, the last time I was there was the day after the 2004 GF :'(.

Going to head off the heartland Brunswick St to see the boys train. Wish we trained there every time we played in Melbourne.
I got there just as they were leaving. They have to get used to playing on the MCG as they have a date in September and then, on the Sunday, its back to the BSO.

Oops this posting should be in the Lid is Off thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were some questioning his appointment at the time, but I can not recollect anyone wanting Fages sacked.

Yes, probably more questioning whether he can coach! Hard to search because the CEO of Adelaide is Andrew Fagan and plenty want him sacked!

Yes, probably more questioning whether he can coach! Hard to search because the CEO of Adelaide is Andrew Fagan and plenty want him sacked!
I think everyone was happy how the team was applying itself ,people were questioning our tactics because of the number of close losses and whether we needed more tactical nous in the box.

Of course when you're winning your tactics have been brilliant ,go down by a few points and you lost it in the box. Tough gig coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back