Media BOMBSHELL: Cloud_ to shut down Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should give yourself one of your own counselling sessions - would you charge yourself full price? :)
I’d give myself a discount, and then be upset about it...

Plus I’d hate me as a client. Because I always think I’m smarter than everyone.

It’s all too hard!

Now that the usual "content" (pithy one liners, contextually light gifs and jpegs) has been delivered by the usual suspects, I'll endeavour to bring some clarity to the proceedings. Please note, this will contain sentences, structured in a logical way and continue to a conclusion, so it may be beyond the grasp of a few "personas".

The vomit-stained, recycled, rehashed and mind numbingly unimaginative media content that gets peddled by many is an affront to the league, as far as I am concerned. Its flatulent, self-aggrandising philosophy does nothing to enhance the overall lore of the fantasy of Sweet FA.

Largely, it's a vain effort to induce lame, puerile, half-baked trolling from those who inhabit a tedious, deceptive world populated by "personas" and the "media" is nothing more than a series of slack-jawed thoughts devoid of anything resembling coherency. There's little point to any of it, save to ensure the same people stop in to the thread, drop a stultifyingly dull "response" and wave penises at each other.

And before the "personas" drop in with the predictable assortment of retorts, I'm happy to flame and troll the day away - what you lot do is a ham-fisted, half arsed, half baked series of soft utensil "comebacks" that bear little or no relation to anything beyond the inane scrawlings of illiterate inmates of an Edwardian asylum.

I'm happy to contribute LORE to the world of Sweet - stuff I have read from past seasons is gold. Stories about things, people, places - that's what's interesting. The match thread, so far as I am concerned - that's the time for a bit of intellectual cut and thrust. But the day to day, public oriented, general forum post should be about more than that. Yes, the odd thread here and there about "Who's the biggest muppet" etc is cool - but that STYLE of post doesn't need to be replicated ad infinitum.

So jump aboard, muppets with "personas" - flame away if you wish. Go for your file called "cutting replies" or "this line will make him melt" - if I bother responding to you here, it's likely because I was caught in a moment of weakness....more likely I'll just store it away for an upcoming match thread and tear you to pieces there....because, y'know, that's what the match thread is actually FOR.
I might not completely agree with this... but I'm glad a rookie is trying to create a change. Way to go!!

4NDW91x.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back