Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

* that MP hit of mine was stupider and stupider the more I read back.

Saint Billy for me please for now ClarkeM as my official vote. I have reservations as Pick voted him on one of the early days but Greenery was pushing AUR before the phase even started. That Filth vote in amongst the move on Greenery was just bizarre though.

Eth dog is a distinct possibility too, there’s the least evidence in the thread to clear him of all three. I really am split all ways over this.

Sorry MP, as I said if I’d looked at those votes before shooting I would’ve realised you were most likely good. Looking like a second straight game where I’ve cooked it right at the end here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love you SaintBilly but you have played a weird game but I'm also 100% not sure it isn't eth. I think you are being killed for being more active tbh
I only disagreeing because I’m incredibly salty

My tips are going to s**t, this, sfa team getting raped and the song contest has oissed me off so much I’ve decided to vote without listening.

s**t ******* day

Call it Clarky. Congrats to Eth or Dessie whoever is final evil. I’m not fighting. I’m ******* done.
I literally said I’m in three minds over this one, can you explain the Filth vote two phases ago?

There’s a bit to indicate you aren’t evil, but that one was a strange decision. Even in typing my vote for you I switched the name four or five times, I’m definitely open to persuasion.

Because the bandwagon came out of nowhere.

That’s all I was uneasy about. I did think he was evil but not the one to lynch and it was set too quickly. Plus dogs didn’t tell us anything about who he seered.

I think ressie is a villager like myself. Eth dog has been playing the “I shouldn’t have played” card which I’ve seen legitimately before so it may well have been the truth but me self voting day one or whatever it was caused me to be scrutinised and appear suss so why shouldn’t it do the same for him.

I frankly have no fight left. I’m super salty about a number of things happening irl and all over this site so what will be will be.

eth-dog get in here and vote so we can end this.

god maybe it is *in eth. Could be why clarky is waiting to call today's votes as well, they are not online to kill?
second to this, does wolf need everyone to agree to vote? or just one person? If everyone needs to its SaintBilly, if it's just one person its eth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back