Competitions Boncer's Essendon Board Draft Game (Better than D_P_S's)

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's available I'll take Brian Walsh (I can't tell because the OP hasn't been updated).

64 games and 111 goals for Carlton, 51 games and 100 goals for us.

boncer34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Brittingham

Led the VFL in goals in 1946 with 66 goals and followed that up with 49 the following year.

Was a fixture at full forward until some punk recruit with a messiah complex came along by the name of John Coleman.

Regardless he was converted to a defender before he played in two more premierships as a key member of the backline.

D_P_S

Bill Brittingham

Led the VFL in goals in 1946 with 66 goals and followed that up with 49 the following year.

Was a fixture at full forward until some punk recruit with a messiah complex came along by the name of John Coleman.

Regardless he was converted to a defender before he played in two more premierships as a key member of the backline.

D_P_S
Nice one.

Judging by the preceding few picks I thought we were doing joke ones for the last couple of spots.

Bill Brittingham

D_P_S
Confusing how he could've lasted so long. Was considering him for a spot on my bench.

Nice one.

Judging by the preceding few picks I thought we were doing joke ones for the last couple of spots.
Look thats fair. I thought he had been taken but i accidentally read another Bills name on the OP. Heck i even picked Leroy "unnecessary dribble kick" Jetta before this bloke haha

Thank god for double checking

Lets go for one of the best mids of his day and a member of the "Same Olds".

Bill Sewart
harro92

Remove this Banner Ad

Back