Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

So what actually was the twist in this game to troll dank420_ ?

Explain Facebook Live GIF

Thinking about when I first started playing werewolf we actually weren’t allowed to post at night, that phase was specifically for the night actions no chatting at all.

No wonder there weren't any vampires then!
I actually think we may have had the odd recruiting faction gam back then, I’d love to go back and look at the games.

I actually think we may have had the odd recruiting faction gam back then, I’d love to go back and look at the games.
Tell us more avbout the older games gramps Mp..
seriously.
We have a lot to catch up on.
In your opinion , has the game been improving over the years? What has been thrown out that should come back in?
What can be done to stop great players leaving because they get bumped off too early every game?

Tell us more avbout the older games gramps Mp..
seriously.
We have a lot to catch up on.
In your opinion , has the game been improving over the years? What has been thrown out that should come back in?
What can be done to stop great players leaving because they get bumped off too early every game?
Broadly, the games have been tweaked to make it easier for evil to win and more engaging for villagers with no role.

One thing I wish would come back is mods actually putting some effort into a theme. There used to be story-filled write ups etc that I think made everyone a bit more interested regardless of role.

myblueroan here's a few that I ran that had a lot of focus on the theme. They're fun reads.

Broadly, the games have been tweaked to make it easier for evil to win and more engaging for villagers with no role.

One thing I wish would come back is mods actually putting some effort into a theme. There used to be story-filled write ups etc that I think made everyone a bit more interested regardless of role.
Yeah, I agree. Themed games are lots of fun, even though my last two TIAYG games might suggest I think otherwise. The last one I put heaps of effort into (it was a Discworld theme - all the players had a description of who their role was in the books and even Villagers died as a character rather than just a villager, each deadline had a quote from the author and there was an over arching story) was during the time when WW games were getting less and less engagement and it bummed me out a bit.

Plus, themed games can give you the opportunity to do some really unique mechanics. My Mr Robot game had a night phase where anyone posting in the thread or PMs would alert an alarm and reveal their role to another player chosen at random. Someone (maybe Senor M) did a WWE themed game where one of the roles could choose their allegiance based on which era of that wrestler they chose to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus, themed games can give you the opportunity to do some really unique mechanics. My Mr Robot game had a night phase where anyone posting in the thread or PMs would alert an alarm and reveal their role to another player chosen at random. Someone (maybe Senor M) did a WWE themed game where one of the roles could choose their allegiance based on which era of that wrestler they chose to be.

That game had a few unique roles, which was only possible because it had 35 players. Both Mafia & Wolves started with 5 each, plus Bray Wyatt (the vampire)

The “The Four Faces of Foley” character that started the game as an unknown allegiance. The player got 3 night 1 seers to influence their decision which faction to join, but the decision has to be made in the first 24 hours. (Dude Love was Mafia, Cactus Jack was wolves, Mankind was Vampires & Mick Foley was Village). PMBangers got the role, chose to be a Vampire and used the three seers to influence the Vampire recruits.

had “The Miz” as the “Money in the Bank” which was an ‘instant kill’ that could happen day or night and overpower all protections.

Then also had “Chris Jericho” as an “old man vigilante” who only killed every second night.

Fun game that one.

myblueroan here's a few that I ran that had a lot of focus on the theme. They're fun reads.

Dapper Jong. 🤣
Ta. I enjoyed reading those.
Good effort.👍

This role in the hip hop game made me giggle:

Action Bronson - (Weed Dealer - 1) - Smokes weed, gets munchies, is fat. Can sell weed to any player 3 times during the game. If that player has a night action, there will be a 50% chance it will fail. NEW ROLE -
*note - If Action sells weed to Snoop Dogg, it will have no effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back