Werewolf Boncers Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the maximum number of Villagers, given that the vamps recruited the people with roles.
Plus we also have the seer.

Correct, at this stage the hope is the Vamps have a plant in the Wolves.

Deaneus' behaviour yesterday and today still has me convinced he's converted to be honest.

I don’t get why G4L claimed to be a wolf, then claimed I was head vamp through a seer. But he died a plain villager. Just when you think you have an understanding of this game....

As I said a few times, his schtick is claiming random s**t and trying to ruin the game. It's really not as funny as he thinks it is.

Has he changed his gameplay during the game?
Went from running the coffee shop gimmick to going off at me all morning even though he then admitted he was just having fun.

I wonder if the vamps thought they could start a bandwagon on me or make me melt to have fun.

Went from running the coffee shop gimmick to going off at me all morning even though he then admitted he was just having fun.

I wonder if the vamps thought they could start a bandwagon on me or make me melt to have fun.
To be honest, it is fun watching you get started early on in the game. I don't do it, because we end up losing a really villager (when you are villager)

To be honest, it is fun watching you get started early on in the game. I don't do it, because we end up losing a really villager (when you are villager)

I haven't melted early game in quite some time, excluding games where I have issues with mechanics.

My order of suspicions at this stage are:

1. Clarke
2. Smeg
3. You

For SK.

For Vamp I think

1. Smeg
2. TIF
3. Jum

Ok. So listen up evil. Let's try to bring this home for one of us - Vamps, sorry but you'll have to lose your head.

I will put my hit on DemonJim.

Wolves; you should try for akkaps and deaneus.

SK: should kill TiF.

This all probably benefits the SK, but whoever he is has played very well.

I haven't melted early game in quite some time, excluding games where I have issues with mechanics.

My order of suspicions at this stage are:

1. Clarke
2. Smeg
3. You

For SK.

For Vamp I think

1. Smeg
2. TIF
3. Jum
If I was SK. I would have killed you already, if I was vamp, I would have recruited you. Easy.

I’d be suss on Jum. Didn’t play last game because he thought he would have the time.
It’s tough now, we don’t have anything to go off as the evil heads are seered as villagers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. So listen up evil. Let's try to bring this home for one of us - Vamps, sorry but you'll have to lose your head.

I will put my hit on DemonJim.

Wolves; you should try for akkaps and deaneus.

SK: should kill TiF.

This all probably benefits the SK, but whoever he is has played very well.
I reckon this guy is converted vamp right here. Massive agenda rocking right now

If I was SK. I would have killed you already, if I was vamp, I would have recruited you. Easy.

I’d be suss on Jum. Didn’t play last game because he thought he would have the time.
It’s tough now, we don’t have anything to go off as the evil heads are seered as villagers.
What?

ND must have been so annoyed that I honed in on him morning of D1.

I'm really tempted to vote for ClarkeM, if for nothing else that if he IS the SK, I can't bear the idea of the SK winning having declared every day that he's the SK..

But there's something about Smeg that makes me worry.

ND must have been so annoyed that I honed in on him morning of D1.

I'm really tempted to vote for ClarkeM, if for nothing else that if he IS the SK, I can't bear the idea of the SK winning having declared every day that he's the SK..

But there's something about Smeg that makes me worry.
It's definitely a strategy. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back