Remove this Banner Ad

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2012
NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Who gets em?

I once fained a sore back claiming I couldn't stand up from the couch when canoodaling with a chick to prevent her from seeing my pitched tent when standing up.

Apparently it's kinda common to take measures to hide the evidence like this.

Any tips?

tumblr_oka9caKG9b1vnghdeo1_500.gif

Why would you need to hide it whilst "canoodling"? Surely that's the point...
Because the canoodling was never going to get to the point of using the boner for its useful purpose, and we were far from that stage of the relationship, so hiding it was the objective at that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she gets offended just apologise and tell her you were thinking of someone else.
I'm surprised you don't have a Victoria Cross with that type of Bravery!

Who gets em?

I once fained a sore back claiming I couldn't stand up from the couch when canoodaling with a chick to prevent her from seeing my pitched tent when standing up.

Apparently it's kinda common to take measures to hide the evidence like this.

Any tips?

Did you try rooting her?

The first 'date' I ever went on I went round to her place and watched a couple of movies in the back room and just chilled out basically. I'll preface this by saying this chick later became my partner of two years.

I was s**t scared, I was about 16/17 and had never really even spoken to this girl in person. She'd sent me a message over the summer holidays saying that she liked me and was too nervous to say anything at school (we had a couple of classes together), I'd always sort of kept to myself too so it was sort of out of the blue. Anyway, I go round to her house and we're watching Rat Race, the perfect background movie. We both know we're not there to critique Rat Race and discuss it's themes and cinematography, that's just the scenario to fall back on if it goes horribly.

Anyway, about halfway through the movie we're both lying down on the couch next to each other, I was being extra careful not to even touch any part of her body, oh, god help me if she knew I liked her too, right... It's so funny to me looking back on this now knowing what would eventuate of this relationship but at the time I was furious at myself that I couldn't bring myself to make a move. So I have a raging boner that began about the second we started lying next to each other on the couch (about halfway through Rat Race) that lasted for the rest of the movie and about 6 hours after that until I finally got to sleep. She was inches from my face, I can tell myself now that it was clear to me that she wanted to kiss me but at the time I had no idea what to do. I ended up staying the night, in her bed, and she took her top off and had the most glorious set of boobs that I have ever seen, even to this day. Which just made it all the more harder (pun intended) to get rid of this boner.

Obviously I couldn't just rub one out in her bed as she was laying right next to me, so I just had to hold on and try and force myself to sleep somehow. I ended up going to the toilet to think about my strategy at one point, and this may sound weird but I legitimately had something that resembled a massive air bubble in the top of my foreskin. Of course, I'd never seen this before, and I instantly freaked out. Was my penis about to explode? Should I make up an excuse and go home to deal with it? Hell no, I was sharing a bed with a girl for the first time AND SHE WAS TOPLESS. I would never forgive myself if I gave that up, what if it never happened again? So I did the only thing I could do, pretended I didn't see it and went back to her bed, finally managing about 2 hours sleep before awkwardly leaving the next morning leaving her thinking I wasn't even in to her. If only she knew at the time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back