Bones Jones VS USADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t say it was harsh, in fact specifically said it was fine, it’s childish and immature cause he won and it shows again that Jones can’t understand of the criticism (they moved a whole event to a new state just to accommodate an issue with your test). Also childish to call someone out then not allow them to reply cause you limit your replies (the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and yelling LALALA). Also you can’t call this “hyping” cause if thenother guys can’t respond it doesn’t work, plus he won so no one is clamouring for the rematch.

Yeh, McGregor is childish as are a lot of guys who choose to fight for a living but until his Brooklyn stunt he was generally likeable, Jones just isn’t. He lived with the tag of being “fake” for a long time and I for one supported his “heel” turn, I still prefer to see him being his actual self over the fake Christian good guy Schtick he used to peddle, but damned if im not gonna call our self righteous, childish behavior when I see it. Dudes head is so far up his own ass it’s truly staggering he hasn’t fallen back into his old ways yet.
Tasteless then.
Jones doesn't let people post that he doesn't follow..simples. That doesn't mean that gus can't respond on his own account ffs.

Mcnuggets is still likeable. I always call him out for being the instigator, but he's still likeable and entertaining.

I’ve got no idea, whether letting him fight was the right or wrong call (happy to say the CSAC made the right decision) the process and communication around it is very, very odd, as are the explanations and circumstances. If Gus had shown the picogram it’s likely a failed drug test, Jones shows it and it’s fine cause we know he failed a drug test before... really odd to me...
for me, it was the right decision because I just don't really care about anti-doping anymore and my Sunday was better off with a Jon Jones fight on.

but he HAS to fail more tests... if the official story is to be believed, he has to show some of that M3 at some stage soon. So celebrating a passed/negative test from him seems so short-sighted, as its likely to 'pulse' and show up again..

for a dude that spent so much of his career trying to manufacture bullshit PR, he is still ******* s**t house at it.

for me, it was the right decision because I just don't really care about anti-doping anymore and my Sunday was better off with a Jon Jones fight on.

but he HAS to fail more tests... if the official story is to be believed, he has to show some of that M3 at some stage soon. So celebrating a passed/negative test from him seems so short-sighted, as its likely to 'pulse' and show up again..

for a dude that spent so much of his career trying to manufacture bullshit PR, he is still ******* s**t house at it.

I'm not necessarily comfortable with it but I agree wholeheartedly with this. I had mates coming up the beach to watch the fights and when it came out he pissed hot again the first thing I thought of was my Sunday was ruined! Selfish sure but there you have it.

Putting the tinfoil hat on for a sec, Imagine the shitstorm levelled at CSAC if he did 'pulse'? Can't imagine it would have seen the light of day if he did.

Ha.. let's be honest, u hate the man. No point pretending...

I'd like to think he's deserved a smidge of criticism levelled at him.

You made it sound like jones has blocked only gus on insta lol.
You're defending Jon even more passionately than those people that thought Conor did nothing wrong by throwing the dolly through a bus window lol

He is a s**t human being, likely a sociopath and IMO, the most dangerous man to ever walk to face of the earth... and I'm a massive fan who is hopeful he fights for many years to come.

You're defending Jon even more passionately than those people that thought Conor did nothing wrong by throwing the dolly through a bus window lol

He is a s**t human being, likely a sociopath and IMO, the most dangerous man to ever walk to face of the earth... and I'm a massive fan who is hopeful he fights for many years to come.
It was just a harmless little insta.
He isn't perfect obviously, but at some point you have to ease up on the guy. He's come a long way.
Lol at the defending more passionately part 😂

I’m not sure how “he limits the replies” on his insta makes it sounds like he blocked one guy, frankly I think limiting your replies to everyone is “worse” than just blocking one guy, smacks of “I can’t handle anyone being negative to me”.

I don’t hate Jones, Jesus I don’t even know the guy. I think his track record of out of cage behavior (from the drunk driving and fleeing the scene to his general arrogant demeanor) certainly makes him look like the sort of bloke that I wouldn’t want to have a beer with, more pointedly if he want an elite sportsman he’d likely be in jail but I’ve supported and even celebrated worse athletes in my time.

I would say that I’m at least able to separate his ability and frankly wizardry in the cage from his personality out of the cage. Failed drug tests, behavior, personal dislike of him doesn’t really matter when he’s got the gloves on, I love watching him do his thing inside the octagon. As the opposite to that Daz you have every right to love him, both as an athlete and a person, but to ignore or defend all his many, many flaws is pretty embarrassing. You’ve got no obligation to explain yourself or justify your clear love of the man here but the rest of us who are pretty moderate in our opinion of guys who we’ve never met only ever see you rushing to defend every single thing he does and it makes it very difficult to take anything you say about him seriously.

Take it or leave it cause I’m sure my opinion matters very little to you but any post of yours about jones I immediately assume is going to be a blind fanboy defense of anything he’s done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope jones never posts on insta again.. fook me...

He's been pretty fair, you're within your rights to support the guy, just as everyone else is for criticizing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back