Bonts massive chest tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's some exclusive vision of when the Bont went into the Tattooist with Libba.

Opened up his book of samples to the first page and said...

little-britain-andy-pipkin.gif
Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 7.32.43 pm.png

Last edited:
I dunno if it’s the chest piece or not but Bonts lost a touch of class, but he’s an absolute campaigner of a bloke on field right now. He’s bigger, stronger and angrier than everyone else out there.

In all honesty he’s probably been our best in all 4 games, does he poll in the first 2? Would be hard considering how ******* aids we were but he without doubt has 6 from the last two.

campaigner wants his brownlow, he usually works into a season too. Man is on an absolute mission this year,

Is it the chest tattoo? Is it the hot Canadian misso he’s getting around with? I dunno but * me im erect

In all honesty he’s probably been our best in all 4 games, does he poll in the first 2? Would be hard considering how ******* aids we were but he without doubt has 6 from the last two.
Not a chance R1, and maybe a single vote R2 if he's really lucky. Gets the 3 votes last week and 2 or 3 this week though. Gimme the cringe white girl bird tat Bont every week if he plays like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back