Rumour Boo the boo

Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I already have that damn Hashtag save the Dribble stuck in my head after watching footy.
So Boooo away, will be better than hearing that over and over.
That song is very average, and the clip is even worse. I have no idea how they talk self respecting people into appearing on that rubbish.

Someone today, who has previously told me stories about a certain high profile Freo recruit that have come true, has mentioned to me the AFL plans to fight fire with fire.

They've sent out memos basically asking clubs opinions on their new attempt at derailing booing.

'Boo the boo.'

'#bootheboo'

The idea is to boo when a player is being heckled by the crowd. The crowd boos the player, you boo the crowd. The outcome is a full ground of booing.

It'll be interesting to see how much this is taken the piss out of but tbh I don't mind it. It's light-hearted and even if it costs a few hundred grand to implement, I can see it being an iconic moment for the game.

Thoughts?

3/10 troll, thought the Seinfeld thread by Shane Heard was better.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
chief-wiggum-DigUp.png

Kingpin

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 15, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
As stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't put it past those absolute peckerheads at AFL House to come up with this crap.
Not exactly known for their common sense or being in touch with the fans at all.
They're an embarrassment to the sport.

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm sure that punchy bald campaigner from Geelong will receive a warm reception from Tiger supporters next week and it will be boootiful.

Back