Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cats2016

Debutant
Sep 12, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Real shame that his 300th is against St Kilda, who's fans just cannot/will not get over the fact that he took a GF from them in 09, and has consistently belted the Saints at every given oppurtunity. He gets booed by supporters of other teams, but St Kilda seem to do it louder and more regularly.

So...stop it.

If he gets booed it will be a disgrace to the game, and put the saints in a terrible light like after the Murphy v Carlisle controversy

Real shame that his 300th is against St Kilda, who's fans just cannot/will not get over the fact that he took a GF from them in 09, and has consistently belted the Saints at every given oppurtunity. He gets booed by supporters of other teams, but St Kilda seem to do it louder and more regularly.

So...stop it.
Does he actually get booed ? Wow, I've watched the odd Suns game and haven't noticed. Or is this restricted to Saint kilda ?

I'm sure he can wipe away his tears with solid gold tissues

giphy.gif

So...stop it.
This must be a piss take

So...stop it.

Who gives a flying f*ck.

Awesome thing to be outraged at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a stupid OP. He played an ordinary game in 09 anyway from memory and I've never heard anyone boo him. Bartel was your best that day and nobody boo'd him.

This is a hot topic we should all be talking about. Gary Ablett was booed because of twitter and not a stadium full of hawks fans.

Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back