Booing Wellsy?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been well documented why it's not a terrible thing to boo Wells.

Sure, disagree with it, but don't preach like he's an untouchable and people are terrible human beings for doing so.

He deserves at least part of it.

Sure, disagree with it, but don't preach like he's an untouchable and people are terrible human beings for doing so. He deserves at least part of it.

Nah. He doesn't.

didn't boo but i found it interesting i saw him offer mcdonald a hand up after a contest and mcdonald appeared to angrily knock it away
Many of the players were furious at him leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the pub. Did people boo him?

I only saw him get 1 touch.
Was going to point this out, not like it was a game long thing, happened pretty much once.

Commentators barely deigned mentioning it.

Sure, disagree with it, but don't preach like he's an untouchable and people are terrible human beings for doing so.

He deserves at least part of it.

why? genuine question, I'm not across this situation

I'm not sure why this thread even exists?

**** Wellsy, he now plays for Collingwood.

He will always be celebrated for his time at North, but for the moment he is just another member of the Filth.

Did not boo but it made me sick his joy when he kicked that goal --and he can GAGF. Fully support the Garry Lyon view that his coming back for pre season full of spaghetti carbonara may have caused bucks demise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why? genuine question, I'm not across this situation
Took the clubs money over the seasons he was here when constantly injured, was known as a bit of prima donna when things didn't suit him, would walk off the training track at the lightest niggle and refuse to train etc, would rock up to preseason barely fit and in need of a lot of catch up work. Theres more there regarding coaches etc.

Knew way before he announced it that he was leaving but did not tell anyone, he gave it away in an interview where he had mentioned to his daughter a few weeks before the B&F he was leaving North and his daughter had broken down into a teary mess.

Refused to face the fans at the B&F and say goodbye and thank the coaches for sticking by him when he couldn't get on the track. Took the back door out of the club to take a final pay day at collingwood which rightly aggravated blokes who once called him a brother.

Extremely distasteful for people to boo Wells and Greenbucks. If they hadn't left for more cash we wouldn't have the cap space to sign up Kelly and Martin.

Credit where it's due people!

I didn't like it. He gave us 14 years during his peak and took one last pay day before injuries caught up with him which is fair enough imo. Felt for him out there a little bit tbh, still love the bloke
14 years of what? Inconsistency and being injured. We stuck fat despite the injuries. Didn't boo he but certainly wont be cheering him any time soon. Karma got him tonight as it did the other Juda$

Took the clubs money over the seasons he was here when constantly injured, was known as a bit of prima donna when things didn't suit him, would walk off the training track at the lightest niggle and refuse to train etc, would rock up to preseason barely fit and in need of a lot of catch up work. Theres more there regarding coaches etc.

Knew way before he announced it that he was leaving but did not tell anyone, he gave it away in an interview where he had mentioned to his daughter a few weeks before the B&F he was leaving North and his daughter had broken down into a teary mess.

Refused to face the fans at the B&F and say goodbye and thank the coaches for sticking by him when he couldn't get on the track. Took the back door out of the club to take a final pay day at collingwood which rightly aggravated blokes who once called him a brother.

^ this is why he booed 3 times or wtf it was.

Awesome thread though!

gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back