Bookmakers to avoid – master list

Remove this Banner Ad

badusername

Senior List
Sep 1, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Alright, sounds like it's time to create an on-going list of who will try to avoid pay-outs and swindle you. Post your stories below and I'll keep an up-to-date list in this post. I've heard bad things about a lot of Betmakers companies (ZBet, UpCoz, etc), but several I haven't experienced myself. If you have, please add your notes below.

Do it for the next generation of degenerates who come across this board and don't get cheated.

ZBet: Needs to be top of the list and bolded. Too many stories across twitter to compile but they got me as well. They give shitty bonus matches (30% the last I checked), they require the deposit turned over 3x at $2, and they have no shame in editing their TOS on the fly (54Dogs, Judaga, ep2018)

TexBet: Well known for banning punters while keeping their winnings and then wanting unnecessary documentation like statutory declarations, only then to still void your bets if you're a winner. Launched a ban on myself after a meagre winnings of $600 and only agreed to return the $100 deposit. Have been bought out by Betr so who knows how much longer they will be around though (badusername)

Diamond Bet: (Judaga)

Wish Bet: (Judaga)

Winnersbet: Been hit with the requirement of certified bank statements and statutory declarations due to 'suspicious account activity' which actually means them losing thousands of dollars. Lodged complaints with VGCC and Racing Victoria to see where it goes (blorsmores)

Last edited:

Have added all of those to the first post. Jugada might be good if you could add a quick sentence explaining why they are to avoid so people know what they are getting mixed up in.

New here but I'd like to add Winnersbet to this list.
Been hit with the requirement of certified bank statements and statutory declarations due to 'suspicious account activity' which actually means them losing thousands of dollars.
Lodged complaints with VGCC and Racing Victoria to see where it goes.

Yeah Zbet are the bottom of the barrel, absolutely terrible. There are some other BM books who i'd suggest steering clear of, however I wouldn't say as a blanket rule they are all bad.

From my own experiences/insights

stay away from: Zbet, Baggybet, Rob Waterhouse, UPCOZ

simply would not bother with these joints. Between getting blocked, stat dec'd, bets voided and anything else to avoid paying winnings, not worth it.

fine for punting (but may get promobanned if you use too many promos): Swiftbet, Okebet

these places will likely promo ban you if you are using too many of them however aren't as grubby and are fine if you just want to have a bet. Swiftbet have been fine to deal with. Okebet likewise. As long as you aren't bowling or whatever and are just having a bet haven't heard of any issues with those joints.

He's one of the unlucky ones who got caught. This goes on a lot, and I'm not talking about illegal betting rings run by bikies.

The Government only has themselves to blame, but they'll turn a blind eye and pretend it has nothing to do with taxes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back