Nathan Wright
Billy Longer
Josh Saunders
Jack Billings
Blake Acres
Luke Dunstan
Eli Templeton
Dan Marksworth

and one of them will win the award (no idea which one though).

Markworth will be too old for it.

His D.O.B is 03-04-1992 which means he'll be 22 years old next year.

Markworth will be too old for it.

His D.O.B is 03-04-1992 which means he'll be 22 years old next year.
" a player must be younger than 21 years of age on 1 January of the award year and have played 10 or fewer senior games before the beginning of the season."

Lenny will play 15 great games next year and decide to go for one season more to be a 300 gamer.

Lee leading goal kicker as someone else said.

Fisher to get AA honours and Dal Santo to play a blinder year, get North to GF and everyone want the head of Pelchen.

Maverick Weller to make seniors and do a Roberton.

Delaney to go hard and be a new Saints favourite and Savage to be a steal of the year while Buddy is injured for the first 6 months after doing an ankle in Kings Cross at 2 am. Big Mac to become the ire of all Hawks fans when they realise he moves like an iceberg on mogadon.

Lee leading goal kicker as someone else said.

Fisher to get AA honours and Dal Santo to play a blinder year, get North to GF and everyone want the head of Pelchen.

Maverick Weller to make seniors and do a Roberton.

Delaney to go hard and be a new Saints favourite and Savage to be a steal of the year while Buddy is injured for the first 6 months after doing an ankle in Kings Cross at 2 am. Big Mac to become the ire of all Hawks fans when they realise he moves like an iceberg on mogadon.

Shane Savage to finish top 5 in the B&F
Sam Gilbert All-OZ wingman.
Saints round One centreline: Stanley Dunstan Gilbert
And - well you did say ‘out there’ @Perse – Alex Keath taken by STKFC in rookie Draft!!

Hickey, Newnes and Stanley to have breakout seasons (well, maybe just not a breakdown season for Stanley).

Gilbert to get back into the top 10 of the B&F (which he hasn't done since 2010).

Lenny will play 15 great games next year and decide to go for one season more to be a 300 gamer.

Hate to be a negative nelly :( but it wouldnt surprise me if Lenny drops off a fair bit next yr and misses quite a few games through injury ( calf strains seem to be the OLD MAN injury).
But who knows?? The guy has a heart the size of a horse so it wouldnt surprise me if the great man still kicks arse:thumbsu:
either way it doesnt matter, the mans reputation is set in stone as far as im concerned and another injury interupted season isnt going to lessen his legacy on our football club.
On a positive prediction for 2014 im excited as hell about seeing what Spencer White might be able to do after getting 6 or 7 games under his belt. Im tipping him to kick a bag of 5 in the latter part of the season :):)

No off-season scandal in 2014 :eek:

HUGE call, I know, but PS told us to be bold!

Now you are just being rediculous!
redfoo_ridiculous_192oprl-192oprv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Fisher to bounce back and have a top 10 B&F finish.
Newnes to be biggest improver
Jack Steven to have less of an influence

I don't want to say this but i think Jack Steven will take a few steps back on his 2013 form with NDS gone now as he'll get the tag just about every week. Shane Savage will step up and have a big year in the middle!
what-did-you-say.jpg

our apparent lack of mids will be history.

jack wright and tc to cause havic in the midfield.

spencer will give us a glimpes of a very happy 10 years to come.

Gwilt to play less than 8 games o_O

Saunders to have 4 bounces and finish with a goal :D

Saints to miss Crumbing forwards............:mad:

Longer to take number 1 ruck :thumbsu:

Commentators to say Bruce to Lee at least twice :thumbsu:

Saints to win Contested Ball stats in 5 losses o_O

SAINTS TO HAVE BIG WIN IN NEW ZEALAND :D:D:D:D:D

Stanley_Knifes to hit 15,000 posts by BOULDER 2014 ;)

Farren Ray finally gets the accolades his hard work deserves.

One of our new boys makes a statement in the North game and runs through Dal.

Dunstan has speech therapy for that ssssss sound he makes after ever sentence.

I thought I was the only one who noticed! I think it's growing on me, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back