Prediction Bookmark It!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 26, 2016

adelaide.png

Peter JBrownlow Medallist
jeffcrowe
Here we go again .... Thommo will start in the square in round 1 - bookmark it

Of course he will tail off at some point
I'm sure the club would have liked to be in a position where they could ease Thommo out of long minutes in front line action.

peter j
Danger leaving and BCrouch inability to get on the field have probably scuttled those plans a bit.

I've no doubt that's why he has had a big PS....sorry mate, need you to go round one more time. He's a total pro and has positioned himself well to once again lead the charge.

He will be in the guts R1 and you can get set that if we play finals he will be in the guts then as well....I doubt any of us will be too uncomfortable with that.

You, Kane McGoodwin, Bicks and 2 others like this.

WW your like a broken record

Menzel is an elite talent and if fit will play round 1

On your theory Betts was no certainty to play round 1 for us in 2014 and Yarren and Henderson are no certainty to play round 1 for their new clubs either
The Sloane Ranger, Nov 29, 2015

"If fit" can be argued to be a fair out though.

Feb 26, 2016

adelaide.png

Peter JBrownlow Medallist
jeffcrowe
Here we go again .... Thommo will start in the square in round 1 - bookmark it

Of course he will tail off at some point
I'm sure the club would have liked to be in a position where they could ease Thommo out of long minutes in front line action.

peter j
Danger leaving and BCrouch inability to get on the field have probably scuttled those plans a bit.

I've no doubt that's why he has had a big PS....sorry mate, need you to go round one more time. He's a total pro and has positioned himself well to once again lead the charge.

He will be in the guts R1 and you can get set that if we play finals he will be in the guts then as well....I doubt any of us will be too uncomfortable with that.

You, Kane McGoodwin, Bicks and 2 others like this.
We all know Thommo shouldnt start round 1, but we all know he will. Its the AFC way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stiffy_18 on Brad Crouch

Will not go anywhere! Has no interest in leaving the club.

Is waiting until the end of the year to try and get the best contract possible. He hasn't played much in the last couple of years so he wants some continuity inhis footy to better his contract value.

Will stay! Bookmark it!
:thumbsu:

Vader for the round 17 preview thread.

It's not even a contest. Seed will replace Henderson next week. You can bookmark it right now.

The more interesting question is who goes out when Brown comes in. It's a popular BF fantasy that it will be Mackay who goes out of the side. I still think it's more likely to be one of our excess inside mids, most likely to be Lyons - but Matt Crouch put his hand up (to be dropped) today.

Henderson played and had 27 touches and played round 18 as well

Just watched the game again and I really liked what I saw from Hampton in the midfeild. His pressure acts were fantastic and the good things he did were very good. I think he can and will fix the issues on getting caught holding the ball and he will convert nearly disposals into actual ones and lift his disposal count into the 20s.

I am going early on this one and saying Curtly Hampton to be best 22 as a midfeilder by finals. Bookmark it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back