Bookmark this!!

Remove this Banner Ad

he is just sick of the club taking everyone on.
but believe what ya want, i just dont want to loss the kid!!

If we somehow pick up O'Kefee, we will loss murphy.
Bookmark it!!

youre a joke mate, the club will know its books, and if their was ever any need for a choice between ROK and smurph we would have let the ROK idea go. at very least we would have shopped murph around instead of losing him for nothing.

We won't be getting O'Keefe, so it's not really an issue

Perhaps he likes the idea of having his September's all to himself. He should leave now if he's going to get upset about having to play a game or two extra at the end of next year.

he is just sick of the club taking everyone on.
but believe what ya want, i just dont want to loss the kid!!

Who is everyone? We picked up Chris Judd who is not everyone he is the best player in the comp and we picked up Robert Warnock. Yep we took on everyone. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you have a source? i dont count a verbal agreement on length to be a contract when cash is still being negotiated. dont think he will be leaving by any stretch, but still it would help me sleep easier.
Perhaps you should ring the club and tell them you're not sleeping because of this. That may bring them to move things along quicker for you.

Marc Murphy will be delisted at the end of the week as he is sick and tired of us and wants out and wants to move on. Bookmark It. ****ing Bookmark IT!!! **** YOU AND BOOKMAARK ITTTTTTTTTT.

Look, I'm all for everyone having an opinion and being able to voice their opinion on a public forum, but when the opinion is that ****ing stupid, a line must be drawn.

Firstly, we most probably will not get O'Keefe so this could all be a moot point.

Secondly, we don't know officially the status of Murphy's contract. For all we know, he may have signed a while back. Or he may, as many have reported, be waiting to see how the rest of our list falls into place this off-season before finalising the structure of his contract.

Who is this "everyone" that you say Murphy is sick of seeing come in to the club? Is it the Brownlow medallist, ex-premiership captain that is widely regarded as one of the best players not only playing at the moment, but of the last 10 years? Or is it the fairly highly regarded young ruckman that could well be shoving the ball down Murphy's throat for the next 10 years?

Or is it the player that we'll be picking up in 6 weeks time with selection number 6 in the National Draft? Yep, I can see Murph saying right now to Icke, Swann, Pratt etc. "Guys, I'm warning you - if you take a player with pick 6 I'm outta here!!!!!" :rolleyes:

Your argument is stupid. I try to maintain a level of respect around here but if such a blatantly stupid post is made it has to be said.

I'm more than happy to bookmark it, and it'll be bumped a fair few times to make you look like a moron. That's just the way it is, you make a stupid post, more often than not you are hung out to dry because of it.

As the age old forum advice goes - Think. Then post.

It seems you got that the wrong way around.

Look, I'm all for everyone having an opinion and being able to voice their opinion on a public forum, but when the opinion is that ****ing stupid, a line must be drawn.

Firstly, we most probably will not get O'Keefe so this could all be a moot point.

Secondly, we don't know officially the status of Murphy's contract. For all we know, he may have signed a while back. Or he may, as many have reported, be waiting to see how the rest of our list falls into place this off-season before finalising the structure of his contract.

Who is this "everyone" that you say Murphy is sick of seeing come in to the club? Is it the Brownlow medallist, ex-premiership captain that is widely regarded as one of the best players not only playing at the moment, but of the last 10 years? Or is it the fairly highly regarded young ruckman that could well be shoving the ball down Murphy's throat for the next 10 years?

Or is it the player that we'll be picking up in 6 weeks time with selection number 6 in the National Draft? Yep, I can see Murph saying right now to Icke, Swann, Pratt etc. "Guys, I'm warning you - if you take a player with pick 6 I'm outta here!!!!!" :rolleyes:

Your argument is stupid. I try to maintain a level of respect around here but if such a blatantly stupid post is made it has to be said.

I'm more than happy to bookmark it, and it'll be bumped a fair few times to make you look like a moron. That's just the way it is, you make a stupid post, more often than not you are hung out to dry because of it.

As the age old forum advice goes - Think. Then post.

It seems you got that the wrong way around.

congtroutmarch.jpg

WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

We won't get O'Keefe. We won't lose Murphy. Why get an older player in his prime in a young team? We need Murphy. Think about this... We get O'Keefe, and our younger players are still developing when he's at his best. It just wouldn't work. We should be looking at a premiership in about 4 years time.

Did you think this through? :confused:

Let's go along with your hypothetical. We pick O'Keefe in the PSD. Murphy decides that's it, he's had enough and refuses to sign. Then what? No draft past the PSD bar the rookie draft held on the same day. Does he sit at home for a year and forgo a year's wage, to put himself into a draft where he could potentially end anywhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back