Rumour Boomer done goofed

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So hes a cheater in relationships as well as footyball?

Will always remember the close game between West Coast and North down in Tassie, with less than a goal in it a freekick was paid to Boomer against Priddis, who was holding the ball behind his back after the freekick was paid. Boomer reached around Priddis and knocked the ball clear and pretended Priddis threw it away, and drew a 50m penalty.

Cheating campaigner. Never forgiven him as im sure his wife hasnt.
This thread is great but this is my favourite post you sook :tearsofjoy:

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
??

Far more posts hanging sh*t on Boomer?
I mean I didn't count them but I'm seeing plenty of comments about "Shaynie" not being very attractive aesthetically.

And for the record, I'm here for it.
Rip into her.
She deserves everything.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Am I the only one who never realised his misso has the same name as his brother? Totally normal brother areas there.
I'm shallow enough that I could never sleep with somebody who has the same name as a member of my family. Something which would no doubt please my partner and my daughter...

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Haha fu**in hell Boomer. Probably BigFooty's fault for poking fun at his wife all those years, thought he needed an upgrade.
reddit.jpg

"Boomer needs an upgrade"

Will always remember the close game between West Coast and North down in Tassie, with less than a goal in it a freekick was paid to Boomer against Priddis, who was holding the ball behind his back after the freekick was paid. Boomer reached around Priddis and knocked the ball clear and pretended Priddis threw it away, and drew a 50m penalty.

Maybe you and his wife should set up the 'Victims of Boomer Support Group', with you as chair and her as vice based on the severity of how you were each transgressed.

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades

This was the final straw on the little rat, for me, too

Back